Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] (2951 Views)

Return To Gospel - Asu Ekiye To Waje / Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by TunezTV: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Popular Nigerian singer, Omawumi pleaded with her colleague and best friend in the music industry, Waje on her social media page with the help of her ardent followers.

The 34-year-old mother of one did not disclose her sin but begged Waje for forgiveness.

Omawumi wrote;
"Dear Internet, Please help me beg my bestie to forgive me ehhh(sobbing) …infact I just started writing a song for you … who is like you Enyim ? Daughter of my mother…You have just started scratching the surface of what God Almighty has in stor for you . 2017 is our year of unending joy."

Despite the bad belle move from Bez, Omawumi's plan worked and shared a backstage photo with Waje to prove that they were friends once again.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/singer-omawumi-use-her-fans-to.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Sensationalism
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Mmmmsshheeewwww tongue
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by RagnarBankz(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2016
This Old mama's sef

allow us to look 4 younger girls nah grin grin
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2016
wentin concern us
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by tyson99(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
msscheeew when am even thinking of wot to eat this morning

Hunger wey hit me yesterday must not repeat itself today na die be dat

1 Like

Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by ShayGirl(f): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Has she forgotten d way to waje's house again...why disturb people with this kind yeye news? angry

1 Like

Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
tyson99:
msscheeew when am even thinking of wot to eat this morning

Hunger wey hit me yesterday must not repeat itself today na die be dat

You carry food money do MMM ni wink
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy grin

Mtcheeeeeew, we're talking about MMM and you're here talking about some 2 old women undecided
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by tyson99(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Jarizod:

You carry food money do MMM ni wink
Bros sebi na person wey belle full go do MMM

1 Like

Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Izzy002(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
tyson99:
Bros sebi na person wey belle full go do MMM
lol grin
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by chuckdelis: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2016
association of BBW's.
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by djtommy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
what is this?
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by firstclassmumu: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Izzy002:
Who she epp?
you
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nna onye ka O epp
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by Izzy002(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
firstclassmumu:
you

how she take epp me
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by firstclassmumu: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Izzy002:

how she take epp me
ask me again
Re: Singer Omawumi Use Her Fans To Apologize To Waje [PICS] by stubbornman(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Where that Waje daughter sef......very ripe something.....I don't do old bloods

(1) (Reply)

Rita Edochie, Angela Okorie And Others Attends Anita Joseph Father’s Burial Cere / Among These Four Gentle Men Who Is The Best In Ritual Movies? / Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma Slays In New Cleavage Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.