Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial (2188 Views)

Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / See Rage, As Nnamdi Kanu Says No To Secret Trial(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by AmadiAba: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
VIDEO: "BUHARI IS MAD, HE'S COMPLETELY MAD, HE CAN'T JAIL ME, I NNAMDI KANU SAY NO TO SECRET TRIAL"

IPOB SAYS NO TO SECRET TRIAL …… Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of indigenous people of Biafra reacted swiftly yesterday in court over Binta’s ruling to allow masquerades testify against him and initiation of secret trial against him.

Kanu without fear blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for assuming control of the judiciary. Nnamdi Kanu said thus “Buhari is mad, he’s completely mad, he can’t jail me, he is not intelligent enough to jail me, I Nnamdi Kanu say no to secret trial” ………

Read more at http://www.igberetvnews.com/303031#jgheCP2dhKZFsVwA.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh288WlI4Fg

Source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/303031
Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by princejayboss: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Power, they say ... Never last forever.... The game of chase can change with a single stupid move.... I pray this stupid move by the FG won't put more stress in the already stressed country .
Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by legendte(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Brave men die once but cowards die many times.

What are they trying to hide. Buhari can't rule till eternity.

Bravo NK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by capatainrambo: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2016
likes of burutai are still going about with motorcades after looting the ministry of defence. he was indicted but buhari simply just wore his ear piece and pretended everything is fine.

I'm not pro biafra
I'm not anti biafra
secrete trial for this man is wrong in all ramifications and I see the
presidents hand clearly in this.

Dante Alligherri long ago said and I quote

" the deepest part of hell are reserved for those who feign indifference in times of moral crisis"

salud

3 Likes

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by Ate247(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Dere was a country.
Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by progress69: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2016
princejayboss:
Power, they say ... Never last forever.... The game of chase can change with a single stupid move.... I pray this stupid move by the FG won't put more stress in the already stressed country .

Mr man shut up! The evidence against this clown are overwhelming. All over the world, if the witnesses are going to be in danger, they are alowed to testify behind a screen. When he was running his mouth on youtube and Biafra radio, he thought he was invincible or what? If he is found guilty he will be jailed ofr life ir sentenced to death and NOTHING will happen. We are talking about Treasonable Felony here. So enough of your jokes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by progress69: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
capatainrambo:
likes of burutai are still going about with motorcades after looting the ministry of defence. he was indicted but buhari simply just wore his ear piece and pretended everything is fine.

I'm not pro biafra
I'm not anti biafra
secrete trial for this man is wrong in all ramifications and I see the
presidents hand clearly in this.

Dante Alligherri long ago said and I quote

" the deepest part of hell are reserved for those who feign indifference in times of moral crisis"

salud

See this Buhari hater trying to sound moral. Who are u deceiving?

There is absolutely nothing wrong in secret trial of an accused of such magnitude of offence. Have u watched how crime bosses and mafia bosses are tried? How many witness do you see standing and everyone watching? If the witnesses are going to be in danger which is an obvious scenario here, what is wrong in a secret trial. If anything happens tmr, you and the same set of clowns will come and blame FG for not potecting the witnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by helinues: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Chest beater.

You don dey chop beans for the past 1 year. Instead make u dey loyal and gain your freedom first, u still dey make mouth.

no worry Buhari go used u campaign for 2019 election. You will get your freedom 3 months to 2019 election

1 Like

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by Luckylife(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
The world is watching !
Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2016
I'm from the south south but am so pro biafra and this Kanu guy is such an Hero standing up for justice and liberation of the Igbo people. I think the law hasn't really found enough proof to jail him for treason felony because Kanu's act could again be interpreted as freedom of speech.

The guy is way smarter than FG/Buhari but guess what, FG owns the Yam and the knife, they also know when to cut and how to cut it.

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by capatainrambo: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2016
progress69:

See this Buhari hater trying to sound moral. Who are u deceiving?

There is absolutely nothing wrong in secret trial of an accused of such magnitude of offence. Have u watched how crime bosses and mafia bosses are tried? How many witness do you see standing and everyone watching? If the witnesses are going to be in danger which is an obvious scenario here, what is wrong in a secret trial. If anything happens tmr, you and the same set of clowns will come and blame FG for not potecting the witnesses.
it took the ineffectual dullard 7 months to appoint that red berret rascaal as our sports minister na lie be that?

sstop talking shit and reply my post or fuçk of my mentions

3 Likes

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by omaguibu(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu dont worry, today you are to them a terrorist, tomorrow you will be celebrated as a hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by najoke: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
capatainrambo:
it took the ineffectual dullard 7 months to appoint that red berret rascaal as our sports minister na lie be that?
[/s]
[s]sstop talking shit and reply my post or fuçk of my mentions
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4606262_4605929stupidjpeg25c31719ff36a7e10b9d42a80688ce4f_jpegc93190dc8287700c38984684971ca043
Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by capatainrambo: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by princejayboss: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
progress69:

Mr man shut up! The evidence against this clown are overwhelming. All over the world, if the witnesses are going to be in danger, they are alowed to testify behind a screen. When he was running his mouth on youtube and Biafra radio, he thought he was invincible or what? If he is found guilty he will be jailed ofr life ir sentenced to death and NOTHING will happen. We are talking about Treasonable Felony here. So enough of your jokes!

I don't trade insults with jobless dude ...... Nevertheless thanks for being empty upstairs cos you are not empty, you would understand my point

2 Likes

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by ForestHill: 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
BOOM

1 Like

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by cocaineaddict(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2021
Ohamadike

1 Like

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by Reeses: 7:27pm On May 06, 2021
Nna Eh!

1 Like

Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by 3pointsagree: 7:38pm On May 06, 2021
AmadiAba:
VIDEO: "BUHARI IS MAD, HE'S COMPLETELY MAD, HE CAN'T JAIL ME, I NNAMDI KANU SAY NO TO SECRET TRIAL"

IPOB SAYS NO TO SECRET TRIAL …… Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of indigenous people of Biafra reacted swiftly yesterday in court over Binta’s ruling to allow masquerades testify against him and initiation of secret trial against him.

Kanu without fear blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for assuming control of the judiciary. Nnamdi Kanu said thus “Buhari is mad, he’s completely mad, he can’t jail me, he is not intelligent enough to jail me, I Nnamdi Kanu say no to secret trial” ………

Read more at http://www.igberetvnews.com/303031#jgheCP2dhKZFsVwA.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh288WlI4Fg

Source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/303031

Hero or not this man is brave enough
Re: Video: "Buhari Is Mad, He's Completely Mad, I Nnamdi Kanu Say No To Secret Trial by 3pointsagree: 7:38pm On May 06, 2021
ForestHill:
BOOM

Na BOOOM BOOOM

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Dissociates Self From Secession / Ortom Is Paying Salaries / Is Buhari’s 97% And 5% Arithmetically Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.