Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan (26048 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by TmoneyGroup: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by jomoh: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Working Minister. Working president.
Dysfunctional and dangerous politics.

I don't expect wailers to appreciate what Buhari is doing. Their brain cannot handle complex issues.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by altitudee: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
keep it up fashola...though some will say he is not doing anything
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Femich18(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Buhari is not working
Fashola is not working
MMM is not working
Nigeria is not working

Is our brain actually working?
Lol... Answer that question yourself
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by comos: 8:02am On Dec 14, 2016
I pass through that bridge every morging on my way to work,

it is cosmetic job they are doing there,

If the goverment is serious about building Lagos ibadan expreesway, they should continue where works stops duing GEJ era.

The place where Julis berger packed out of site after GEJ era, is just before RCCG camp by Christopher university.

they should continue from there if they are serious
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by buchilino(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Aburi001:
Where is the bridge na? Abi MMM tot don blind my eyes ni? grin

OL BOY MAKE UNA LEAVE MMM NOW. MMM DON SUFFER NO BE SMALL.
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by khing00600: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Pls if u see d bridge show me d picture, cos I still no see or saw d foto of d Afara bridge.
Aburi001:
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by buchilino(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2016
altitudee:
keep it up fashola...though some will say he is not doing anything

NIGERIA, A LAND WHERE MEDIOCRITY IS CELEBRATED. WAT A SHAME.
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by progress69: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:

Really? But he is yet to achieve half the feat of Bart Nnaji

You mean the guy Jonathan sacked? grin. Imagine hero sacking a competent hand cos he wants his people to suffer.

In b/w the highest power generation peak in the history of Nigeria was achieved under Fashola. Hope u know?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Ijaya123: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:

Please what did Bart Nnaji achieved? Even google doesn't know.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by tommynico(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
progress69:

You mean the guy Jonathan sacked? grin. Imagine hero sacking a competent hand cos he wants his people to suffer.

In b/w the highest power generation peak in the history of Nigeria was achieved under Fashola. Hope u know?
So where is the peak nw, or you meant peak milk? Well it's a good milk.
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Compliant(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Buhari is not working
Fashola is not working
MMM is not working
Nigeria is not working

Please Donate your brain to charity and stop disgracing mankind.
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Techtalk(f): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Please get your facts right before trying to be smart. I live in that area and it was in a terrible condition. Next time to a quick research before talking. Google is your friend.
Hemanwel:
Wait,I still don't get it!Was the Longbridge in bad condition before?Why would the FG through the Minister of Works, Mr Fashola,embark on repair of a road that was in perfect condition,when there are more terrible portions on that axis?Pls,I need someone to educate me on this.

BTW:

Is it true that DJ Cuppy is a virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by jahsharon: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:

Bart Nnaji that wanted to sell PHCN to himself?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by PapaBrowne(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Fashola is shameless. See what this man is commissioning.
Infact Ambode in just 1 year has laid more ashphalt in Lagos than Fashola has done across the whole country. And guess what: Fashola claims he is utilizing the largest budget in Nigerias work ministry which is larger than the entire Lagos budget.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Boyooosa(m): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Buhari is not working
Fashola is not working
MMM is not working
Nigeria is not working

No is the answer if you personalise your question!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Arewa12: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Issoke

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2016
Aburi001:
Nai me sef they follow find o, i never still see anything. cheesy
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by three: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2016
comos:
I pass through that bridge every morging on my way to work,

it is cosmetic job they are doing there,

If the goverment is serious about building Lagos ibadan expreesway, they should continue where works stops duing GEJ era.

The place where Julis berger packed out of site after GEJ era, is just before RCCG camp by Christopher university.

they should continue from there if they are serious

I was waiting for a comment from someone claiming to have passed there. I passed by there last Thursday and I can affirm that your assertion is correct! The work asides being cosmetic is possibly the worst job JB has undertaken in Nigeria to date!

This is inclusive of the abysmal traffic management that appears to have been strategized to make road users pause and wait to see that the government is 'working'!

How does reducing a main transport artery connecting the North/Middle Belt to the Nations Port in the South-West from 4 LANES to 2 LANES make any sense?!!!

The hold-up from there stretched back to Alapere
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by paradigmshift(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2016
bsonenterprise:
Hate him or love him. He's better than the entire ministers under both GEJ and UMY...
The guy is working...and just like he did in Lagos, by the entire he's spent 8 years, I see all the federal roads, power, and housing wearing a global and world class standard face. I am proud of you Gov Fash.

who dash am 8 yrs. make him go work for court. better ko better ni
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Aburi001:
Abeg take am easy no think toomuch grin
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by bashydemy(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2016
veekid:

minister of darkness

Who is your father?
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by LoveMachine(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2016
RentALodge you have said it all!
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by paradigmshift(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2016
tommynico:

So where is the peak nw, or you meant peak milk? Well it's a good milk.

hahahaha ...my belle
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by adeoba2008(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Buhari is not working
Fashola is not working
MMM is not working
Nigeria is not working

You brain is really not working...
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by CXLVII: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2016
veekid:

minister of darkness

Pained flat-headed dwarf spotted!
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by adeoba2008(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2016
three:
[/b]

I was waiting for a comment from someone claiming to have passed there. I passed by there last Thursday and I can affirm that your assertion is correct! The work asides being cosmetic is possibly the worst job JB has undertaken in Nigeria to date!

This is inclusive of the abysmal traffic management that appears to have been strategized to make road users pause and wait to see that the government is 'working'!

[b]How does reducing a main transport artery connecting the North/Middle Belt to the Nations Port in the South-West from 4 LANES to 2 LANES make any sense?!!!

Why are you guys spreading rumour on the internet. If you claim you cant find anything that means you are always thinking about Mavro when passing through that long bridge. I can authoritatively say that after the last visit of Fashola to the Long bridge. Julius Berger has double up their effort. The expansion at the Redemption camp is almost coming to an end as well. If you are tired of the traffic you can assist them.
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Saib4Jesus: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Buhari is not working
Fashola is not working
MMM is not working
Nigeria is not working

At times the way we react and what we say is a reflection of our life, some are signing and executing contracts worth billions of Naira on daily bases. Power of life and death lies in the tongue, use it for your advantage.
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by CXLVII: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2016
three:
[/b]

[b]How does reducing a main transport artery connecting the North/Middle Belt to the Nations Port in the South-West from 4 LANES to 2 LANES make any sense?!!!

Sigh....

What's makes you call that cosmetic? Where has a road been constructed without causing traffic when there re no motorable alternatives? Considering the ever busy nature of that road. If you call that cosmetic, then you need to explain how best it can't be done.

Did you ply Mile2 when it was being expanded, same traffic happened, and it's unavoidable as long as there re no alternatives. We re talking about an express road. Same happened in Ikorodu too. Re those ones too cosmetic?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by tolexy007(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Buhari is not working
Fashola is not working
MMM is working
Nigeria is not working

fixed tongue
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by Bestbeelieve: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2016
hypocrites!!!!bridge indeed.....
Re: Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:

Barth Nnanji or what did you say? what his achievement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Bukola Saraki’s Houses In Ikoyi / COVID-19: FG May Impose A Travel Ban - Lai Mohammed / Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.