Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. (1959 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by hollowpot15684(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Yesterday was almost a horror for all MMM participant as the media and other non-participant continue to misinform themselves, the breeze of misinformation that pass through the participant gave them a clothe of goose bumps others claim their taste bud couldn't identify what mode of food was in their month as every other food turn sour. As form me, I caught a cool and I was about 10% calm grin ..

Around 10:30pm, I decided to put back my phone away from Airplane mode as calls and text messages both from service providers, fake friends and fellow MMM participant was making my day more crazy.. then in all the text, one stands out.
firstBank??, I was very curious ladies and gentlemen, so I quickly tapped it, It was a debit alert of 450k (ehnnn my MMM money) imaginations of Korede Bello beside me came.. we were both dancing to his his favorite hit track "GODWIN", immediately I open the door, face the staircase and pound very hard on the door of my neighbour who has been laughing at the crash all day, I showed him and dancing... we clawed hands, he retrieved himself and went back to sleep (I believe he is now unhappy).

Guys, as I'm about to open the door to my room.. I got a call from my Boss.

"Young, have you received the 450,000 I sent to you? that is half payment for the food, drink and the location of our end of the year party, make sure very early tomorrow you ......" I realize I couldn't hear the rest, the sounds of generators became faint, I remember my eyes began rolling.. Oh Jesus I'm a man, I can't die like this, then I made a decision to wake up from my dream..

oh it was a dream, Thank you lord. Lo and behold, I opened my phone to see the alert of 46,000 from the same particpant.(I had earlier invested 30k).. I was very confused, had no choice than calling the lady (it was still 10:33pm).. we discussed and she made me realize that she believes in MMM and its not yet time for its crash..

I rejoiced in my room, I no step out ooo... make the dream no cum happen..

here is a screenshot...

3 Likes

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by HQuadreal: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
Good.
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by Ritzychic(f): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
U are lucky!

They should just match me with this kinda people na

O! Lord!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by alezzy13: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
I also noticed my mavro has also been unfrozen. good move
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by ojun50(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by Oliveronline: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2016
alezzy13:
I also noticed my mavro has also been unfrozen. good move
Are u sure?
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by Pesuzok(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:

here is a screenshot...

So would you be providing help again? Be sincere with your answer
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by hollowpot15684(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Pesuzok:

So would you be providing help again? Be sincere with your answer

By the grace of God, and I will do that tomorrow night.
If someone hasn't provided help I wouldn't have been paid.

#!standwithMMM

2 Likes

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by hollowpot15684(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
U are lucky!

They should just match me with this kinda people na

O! Lord!

Catch cool, u guys worry too much.
Though I was worried too but I know Nigerian citizens are stronger than any form of panic...

I promise you that by January, the population of participants will double...

Media has been used by MMM to publicize its scheme without paying a kobo to them.

When u finally GH, make sure u PH again..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by ImmorTALbet: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Though I was worried too but I know Nigerian citizens are stronger than any form of panic...

Media has been used by MMM to publicize its scheme without paying a kobo to them.

Thanks
EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS ALWAYS A BLESSING

Going viral everywhere
Rejoicehelp.com
Running successfully
daily returns UpTo 20 days
Primary PH of 25% will come in 48hrs.
Secondary PH of 75% will come in 15-20 days
No lock in period
Automatic confirmation enabled API
10% Direct referral income
Indirect referral Income 5%.4%..3%...2%....1%
24/7 Admin support via Whatsapp +639380821639
ONLY HELPING SITE THATS NOT ANONYMOUS
SSL secured Site Cost About $5000 They Are Here To Stay Long
Join now & build your team.
U MUST HAVE A "SPONSOR ID" TO REGISTER...[RJ813112]
https://rejoicehelp.com/signup.aspx?Ref=RJ813112
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP 08063027402

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by ImmorTALbet: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
HQuadreal:
Good.
EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS ALWAYS A BLESSING

Going viral everywhere
Rejoicehelp.com
Running successfully
daily returns UpTo 20 days
Primary PH of 25% will come in 48hrs.
Secondary PH of 75% will come in 15-20 days
No lock in period
Automatic confirmation enabled API
10% Direct referral income
Indirect referral Income 5%.4%..3%...2%....1%
24/7 Admin support via Whatsapp +639380821639
ONLY HELPING SITE THATS NOT ANONYMOUS
SSL secured Site Cost About $5000 They Are Here To Stay Long
Join now & build your team.
U MUST HAVE A "SPONSOR ID" TO REGISTER...[RJ813112]
https://rejoicehelp.com/signup.aspx?Ref=RJ813112
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP 08063027402

Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by Ritzychic(f): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Thanks
thats if they pay me na sad
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by Moblord(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Stay there and keep hating, we'll be back and stronger than before in 2017.
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by hollowpot15684(m): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ritzychic:
thats if they pay me na sad

Yea
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by invectives(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:
Yesterday was almost a horror for all MMM participant as the media and other non-participant continue to misinform themselves, the breeze of misinformation that pass through the participant gave them a clothe of goose bumps others claim their taste bud couldn't identify what mode of food was in their month as every other food turn sour. As form me, I caught a cool and I was about 10% calm grin ..

Around 10:30pm, I decided to put back my phone away from Airplane mode as calls and text messages both from service providers, fake friends and fellow MMM participant was making my day more crazy.. then in all the text, one stands out.
firstBank??, I was very curious ladies and gentlemen, so I quickly tapped it, It was a debit alert of 450k (ehnnn my MMM money) imaginations of Korede Bello beside me came.. we were both dancing to his his favorite hit track "GODWIN", immediately I open the door, face the staircase and pound very hard on the door of my neighbour who has been laughing at the crash all day, I showed him and dancing... we clawed hands, he retrieved himself and went back to sleep (I believe he is now unhappy).

Guys, as I'm about to open the door to my room.. I got a call from my Boss.

"Young, have you received the 450,000 I sent to you? that is half payment for the food, drink and the location of our end of the year party, make sure very early tomorrow you ......" I realize I couldn't hear the rest, the sounds of generators became faint, I remember my eyes began rolling.. Oh Jesus I'm a man, I can't die like this, then I made a decision to wake up from my dream..

oh it was a dream, Thank you lord. Lo and behold, I opened my phone to see the alert of 46,000 from the same particpant.(I had earlier invested 30k).. I was very confused, had no choice than calling the lady (it was still 10:33pm).. we discussed and she made me realize that she believes in MMM and its not yet time for its crash..

I rejoiced in my room, I no step out ooo... make the dream no cum happen..

here is a screenshot...
great keep PHing!!!
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by Ritzychic(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
hollowpot15684:

Whatsapp me at 08079785860, so I can explain what really boils down with it.
tell me here, m nt on whatsapp no thanks to mmm sad
Re: I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. by alezzy13: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oliveronline:

Are u sure?

Yeah. As of yesterday, I couldn't access the page. now its unfrozen but i'm yet to get help tho. My guider however said he was able to GH of almost 500k for one his clients this morning. Hope its all true ooo

(1) (Reply)

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) / Earn Cash For Watching Videos / UBA PLC Pays 50kobo Dividend For Year Ending 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.