Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,944 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

List Of Things Kanye West Said In 2016 During His Many Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Things Kanye West Said In 2016 During His Many Rants (646 Views)

What Kanye West Said When He Was $53 Million In Debt In 2016 / Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / See What Famous Rap Artist Kanye West Said To His Fans About The US Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Things Kanye West Said In 2016 During His Many Rants by IAMMUIC: 8:14am On Dec 14, 2016
In his rare down moments between masterminding an acclaimed album, groundbreaking tour and controversial fashion show, Kanye West somehow found time to opine on everything and anything. On Twitter, TV, and on STAGE during his recently canceled 'Saint Pablo Tour'.

TWITTER:
I have no interest in working with anyone who is too important or too good or too traditional to take a call at 3am. Jan. 10 • This is not album of the year. This is album of the life Jan. 26 • [Wiz Khalifa] you stole your whole shit from Cudi Jan. 27 • Second, your first single was corny as f— and most there after Jan. 27 • You have distracted from my creative process Jan. 27 • I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants. I screen grabbed those pants and sent it to my style team #Wizwearscoolpants. Jan. 27 • (8th) I made it so we could wear tight jeans Jan. 27 • (17th) I think you dress cool I wish I was skinny and tall. maybe I couldn’t be skinny and tall but I’ll settle for being the greatest artist of all time as a consolation Jan. 27 • Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my ass… I don’t do that… I stay away from that area all together. Jan. 29 • 1000% there will never be a Kylie Puma anything. Feb. 9 • I’m sorry Michael Jordan I love and respect you. Feb. 9 • BILL COSBY INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!! Feb. 9 • Please no one text me or ask me for anything till Monday. Feb. 10 • I did not diss Taylor Swift and I’ve never dissed her… Stop trying to demonize real artist Stop trying to compromise art… That’s why music is so fucking watered down right now I miss that DMX feeling… Feb. 12 • I want to be the creative director of Hermes Feb. 12 • NO MORE RULES… MAKE YOUR OWN RULES… Feb. 13 • I will have over 100 Grammys before I die. Feb. 14 • I’m practicing my Grammy Speech. I’m not going to the Grammys unless they promise me the Album of the Year!!! Feb. 14
I am the Jordan and Steph Curry of music, meaning I’m the best of 2 generations. Feb. 14 • Bars are worth more than money because it’s something the people can use everyday to feel inspired. Feb. 14 • All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists… you’d rather open up one school in Africa Feb. 15 • Yes I am personally rich and I can buy furs and houses for my family but I need access to more money in order to bring more beautiful ideas to the world. Feb. 15 • Pitchfork, the album is a 30 out of 10 Feb. 15 • Puff Daddy is the most important cultural figure in my life. Feb. 15 • To Pitchfork, Rolling Stone, New York Times, and any other white publication. Please do not comment on black music anymore… Don’t tell me Lebron had a bad game. What yo jump shot look like Shut the f— up and enjoy the greatness. Feb. 15 • Education puts Americans into debt before they even get a chance to get started… We have to lower the price of textbooks… Feb. 16
My number one enemy has been my ego… there is only one throne and that’s God’s… Feb. 17 • If you are an entrepreneur you may have debt and lawsuits #facts Feb. 23 • I’m tired of old people that have no connection with anything trying to comment on music! Rock and Roll was stolen… Rap was exploited… Feb. 23 • Hi Grammys this is the most important living artist talking. Has anyone at the Grammys ever heard March Madness … We the people need to see Future at the Grammys. We need to see Young Thug at the Grammys. Not just me and Jay in a suit. Feb. 24 • I’m not crazy I’m free. Feb. 24 • I’m not even gon lie to you. I love me so much right now. Feb. 24 • The world needs a guy like me… I’m woke! Feb. 24 • I just thought of the craziest idea of all … I’m going to sell winter coats in the winter!!! Feb. 24 • I’m not a rapper. Feb. 24 • Will Ferrell has reached walking living breathing god status! Feb. 27 • I promised Obama Ima do beats on NAS’ next album… March 4 • No more CDs from me. March 7
Please avoid trying to talk me out of being me in the future...

Get the full gist:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/12/14/an-edited-but-very-long-list-of-things-kanye-west-said-in-2016-during-his-many-rants/

(1) (Reply)

James Vanessa Lucy,nigerian Actress And Singer Slams Omotola And Tiwa Savage / The Headies 2016 Awards Winners Are… / Wizkid Tells His Ojuelegba Story With DJ Stramborella – Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.