Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- (668 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by ZombieMYND44: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2016
It is written that as from the 12th all confirmed mavros will be frozen for a month due to workload and not due to lack of PH.

This means as from the day your payment or rather PH is confirmed by the system, start counting 30days because you can only get help after 30days elapse.

The counting doesn't start from when you made pledge to pay, rather it starts from the day all your recipients finally confirmed that you paid.

This has been one of the messages flying around. Unfortunately the interpreters claiming they understand English are only twisting to console themselves from the inevitable.

Going by the assertions of the INTERPRETERS grin

An ideal message would have been this simple after the who noise about Christmas rush and all

all confirmed mavros can only GH after 30 days

Instead the word FROZEN was used. When frozen is used in finance, it means no debit or credit, simple means no growth, as in stagnant.

When things like this happen, there is an obvious deficit in the System.

If u let anyone deceiv u to credit anyone, whikeu wait for your frozen mavros. You are on your own.

MMM is deliberately causing the Media frenzy, just to shift blame when the inevitable happens.
Supposed letter to the government at almost the same time is not a coincidence. It is calculated to blame somebody for a collapse in the system.

In SA old mavros were never recovered, at least since May to this time. They claimed to start all and advised people to start with new mavros promising to pay old mavros within 6 months. Nothing like that happened or has happened till now. Yet some people still put money as new mavros cheesy.
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

This has been one of the messages flying around. Unfortunately the interpreters claiming they understand English are only twisting to console themselves from the inevitable.

Going by the assertions of the INTERPRETERS grin

An ideal message would have been this simple after the who noise about Christmas rush and all

all confirmed mavros will only GH after 30 days
So the 30datys will no longer start cojnting the day u ph?
Instead the word FROZEN was used. When frozen is used in finance, it means no debit or credit, simple means no growth, as in stagnant.
When things like this happen, there is an obvious deficit in the System.

So 30days will nolonger start d day u ph? undecided
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by ZombieMYND44: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

So 30days will nolonger start d day u ph? undecided

Ask mavrodi oooo. Abi is there another word for frozen?
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

Ask mavrodi oooo. Abi is there another word for frozen?

Lol u havnt got my question thou... i want to understand somtin
Some1 said that if u ph now u wont be matched till january therefore ur ph will grow in ur pocket undecided.

But wat u said here is different. It means there is no need to ph now since ur 30days will start wen
They confirm ur payment bcoz they aint matchin anybody now untill january.
Meaning it will seem like u registerd in january.
I hop u understanf my point undecided
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by chigoziri2403(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2016
MMM won't crash, but they will review their 30% interest
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by ZombieMYND44: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol u havnt got my question thou... i want to understand somtin
Some1 said that if u ph now u wont be matched till january therefore ur ph will grow in ur pocket undecided.

But wat u said here is different. It means there is no need to ph now since ur 30days will start wen
They confirm ur payment bcoz they aint matchin anybody now untill january.
Meaning it will seem like u registerd in january.
I hop u understanf my point undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get u now. See let me advice u. Many of these people interpreting have money trapped there. They are encouraging People so they can get paid back. Don't PH anything.
This same scenario happened in SA in May. Old mavros became lost even though they lured them in to start all over with new mavros promising to pay back in a period of 6 mobrhs. We are in December now, sinde May, they didn't recover their old mavros.
Since the message said confirmed mavros, maybe u will be matched, cos its only when u have provided help that u can be confirmed. But the thing is they said ur confirmed mavro will be FROZEN. Something frozen can't grow na, abi when ur account is frozen can any activity go on in it? Now they are claiming weather it grows or not, after a month u can GH. How do u GH when ur mavro didn't grow?
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2016
ZombieMYND44:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I get u now. See let me advice u. Many of these people interpreting have money trapped there. They are encouraging People so they can get paid back. Don't PH anything.
This same scenario happened in SA in May. Old mavros became lost even though they lured them in to start all over with new mavros promising to pay back in a period of 6 mobrhs. We are in December now, sinde May, they didn't recover their old mavros.
Since the message said confirmed mavros, maybe u will be matched, cos its only when u have provided help that u can be confirmed. But the thing is they said ur confirmed mavro will be FROZEN. Something frozen can't grow na, abi when ur account is frozen can any activity go on in it? Now they are claiming weather it grows or not, after a month u can GH. How do u GH when ur mavro didn't grow?
Ok u are right bro thanks
Re: To The Unrepentant MMM Message Interpreters;- by ZombieMYND44: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok u are right bro thanks

No harm on chilling to let the dust Clear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / . / 50k Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.