Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles (6086 Views)

Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / T.b Joshua Predicts That nigeria Will Loose nigeria v Guinea Match If......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by bolataiwo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2009
Tosin Omojola - 14.11.2009

PROPHET T. B Joshua of The Synagogue Church For All Nations says the Super Eagles will emerge victorious in Kenya, with the 2010 World Cup ticket in their kitty.

The man of God renowned for his predictions, prophesied during the week that the Super Eagles would beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia would lose 1-2 to Mozambique in Maputo, paving the World Cup ticket for Nigeria.

Prophet Joshua, SaturdayTribunesports gathered, also predicted a weekend of double celebrations for Nigeria as he said the Golden Eaglets would retain the FIFA U-17 title by beating Switzerland in tomorrow's final match of Nigeria 2009, in Abuja.

It will be recalled that Joshua prophesied that Ghana's Black Satellites would lift the FIFA U-20 World Cup, Egypt 2009.

On phone to Silas Teteh, Ghana's U-20 chief coach, Joshua told the coach whom to pick for the penalty shootout win against Brazil in the final, saying some of them would lose their kicks but that Ghana was going to carry the day.

culled from Saturday Tribune 14/11/09

The man in the synagogue must have seen very well because if it does not come to pass it will be a total disgrace.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by chidyke77(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2009
If hs prediction happened as he said especially d super eagles own,i wl then regard hm as a true prophet frm nw.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by bigfather(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
Let's hope so. But left for me, i don't want them to qualify !
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by naijanow: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
tb joshua did not prophesy about the matches. the article in saturday tribune is a lie. who is writing this rubbish?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by Mufuadamu: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
Let's watch the live service tomorrow on Emmanuel TV to see what the prophet said about the Eagles victory. I'm sure he will talk about it.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
Go TBJ!!! First Ghana U-20, then Nigerian U-17, now Super Eagles!!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by pmartins: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
T.B JOSHUA only predict that they will qualify for world cup,he never say anything about the score line,what tribune paper is saying is a fat lie.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
I wonder where the press gets their sources from. TB Joshua only said Nigeria beating Kenya is not the problem, the outcome of the match between Mozambique and Tunisia will determine who will qualify for Next year FIFA World Cup. He never prophesied that the Super Eagles would beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia would lose 1-2 to Mozambique in Maputo, paving the World Cup ticket for Nigeria.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2009
Prophet never prophesied that Nigeria will beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia will lose to Mozambique 1-2. I could remember what he said on that day that Nigeria beating Kenya is not the problem, the outcome of the match between Mozambique and Tunisia will determine. The press should please stop misleading people.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2009
The Newspaper report is not correct, it’s all a lie. TB Joshua did never parenthesized that Nigeria will beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia will lose to Mozambique 1-2. I watch the Sunday service live on Emmanuel TV, and I never heard him say anything like that. You can view it on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_YA8bET0E to confirm what TB Joshua said.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by MrCrackles(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
The sooner some of you get it into your thick skulls, that TB Joshua is nothing but a FRAUD, the better!!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
The Newspaper report is not correct, it’s all a lie. TB Joshua did never prophesized that Nigeria will beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia will lose to Mozambique 1-2. I watch the Sunday service live on Emmanuel TV, and I never heard him say anything like that. You can view it on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_YA8bET0E  to confirm what TB Joshua said.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

The sooner some of you get it into your thick skulls, that TB Joshua is nothing but a FRAUD, the better!!

May God forgive you for all what you have been saying. He never said Nigeria will beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia will lose to Mozambique 1-2. I could remember he said Nigeria beating Kenya is no problem, but Tunisia and Mozambique will determine who goes through. check what he said on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_YA8bET0E
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
benjax2002:

May God forgive you for all what you have been saying. He never said Nigeria will beat Kenya 3-1 while Tunisia will lose to Mozambique 1-2. I could remember he said Nigeria beating Kenya is no problem, but Tunisia and Mozambique will determine who goes through. check what he said on
Does it matter what he said?
Dude is still a fraud.

Has he given explanation to the U-17 match yet?
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2009
This article is not true. To confirm all what TB Joshua said just check out on
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
FL Gators:

Does it matter what he said?
Dude is still a fraud.

Has he given explanation to the U-17 match yet?

It does matter cos people come to this forum just to mislead other. About the FIFA Under-17 world cup, he never said The Golden Eaglets would win. I also watched on Sunday, the 15 of November, when he said "pray for the team". He never said the team will win the tournament.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
The video of what Prophet TB Joshua actually said is on youtube, to view just check out this link;
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
The Video of what Prophet TB Joshua said about the FIFA under-17 final Match is also on youtube. You can check it out for the confirmation of what he said on;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_7K7XOaI8.

The video of what Prophet TB Joshua actually said about the world cup qualification is on youtube, to view just check out this link;
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by MrCrackles(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
^ ^ ^^ My friend stop spamming the forum with hot trash. . .
How much did TuberCulosis Joshua pay you to clog up this forum with hogwash sef angry
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by fosbiggy(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2009
Jesus Christ was persercuted in his days, so TB Joshua should also count it all Joy that he his being persecuted for beig a REAL MAN of GOD.Heaven is surely his reward.
People beware what you say about the Man of God, lest you fall. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm was said by no other but GOD.please be careful! Its a warning!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by mamagee3(f): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
Tuberclosis Joshua is a thief! angry
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Prophet T B Joshua never predicted the score line of the Match between Nigeria vs Kenya, and that of Mozambique vs Tunisia. I wonder these reports are coming from.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
Prophet T B Joshua never predicted the score line of the Match between Nigeria vs Kenya, and that of Mozambique vs Tunisia. I wonder these reports are coming from.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by MrCrackles(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
TB Joshua is a bloody liar!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
Tuberclosis Joshua is a scamming scavenging bastard. angry
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

TB Joshua is a bloody liar!

I pray God forgives you. Do you realize that you are talking against a Prophet of God? The end shall tell and remember Lord Jesus was also condemned by the Pharisees in his own time.
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by MrCrackles(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
benjax2002:

I pray God forgives you. Do you realize that you are talking against a Prophet of God? The end shall tell and remember Lord Jesus was also condemned by the Pharisees in his own time.
Fuc.k all that prophet shit. . .Prophet of God indeed!
Layabout!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc.k all that prophet shit. . .Prophet of God indeed!
Layabout!

I wonder why you come to this forum to mislead people. The end shall tell
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2009
benjax2002:

I wonder why you come to this forum to mislead people. The end shall tell
The end shall tel what?
Who are you? Did TB Joshua pay your internet subscription grin
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by IykeD(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2009
I am just curious why a so-called man of God(PROPHET! ) would leave spiritual matters and focus on predicting football matches.Were there football matches in the Bible?? I also don't know why he only predicts match winnings.None of his faithfuls here has come out to say he predicted that U-20 team were going lose to Switzerland in the final.Please save us this TB Predictions!
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
IykeD:

I am just curious why a so-called man of God(PROPHET! ) would leave spiritual matters and focus on predicting football matches.Were there football matches in the Bible?? I also don't know why he only predicts match winnings.None of his faithfuls here has come out to say he predicted that U-20 team were going lose to Switzerland in the final.Please save us this TB Predictions!

A Prophet is not respected in his own land. People from other nation appreciate the work God is using Prophet TB Joshua to do, but some people in Nigeria never seem to believe the truth instead they criticize. The end shall justify the means
Re: T.b Joshua Predicts Victory For Eagles by benjax2002: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2009
Some people come to this forum just to mislead others. May God continue to bless Prophet TB Joshua for his good work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Fastest Soccer Player In The World / Do You Know Why Cristiano Ronaldo Wears Long Sleeves Jersey? This Is Why... / Prayer Thread For Super Eagles Victory Against Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.