Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory (28932 Views)

Stampede At Qassem Soleimani's Burial Kills 40 People, Injures 213 Persons / Gun Man Attacks Cinema, Kills Five And Injures 21 In Texas / Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by robminds: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4607952_20161214120337_jpeg40c195394c86724a17c81e5f29edce0f

A man gave his wife the beatings her life yesterday night around Tafo area of Ghana for celebrating the victory of New Patriotic Party, NPP presidential candidate in the just concluded Ghana election.

The husband who has being supporting the ruling party got angry when the wife came celebrating the victory of the opposition party.

So the man descended on her beating and bruising her body as can be seen in the photo above.

Meanwhile, report has it that the said man is not even legally married to the woman in question.

This is dehumanising and barbaric to treat human been like that just because of mere jubilation.

What do you think the authority should do to this man?
http://www.robminds.com/2016/12/14/photo-beats-wife-mercilessly-for-celebrating-victory-of-npp-party-in-ghana-yesterday-night/

1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by herzern(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
And I'm expected to shove this down my throat because an FB user shared it? undecided

Lies from the inner pit of hell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Moreoffaith(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
For this December Again?
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Dsegsam(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
cry
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by hamzia(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oboy which kind wickedness be dis I beg

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
My father my god have mercy! lipsrsealed

If I catch this guy or for get him picture I swear I go kill am..

angry
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Humanity, which way?
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by missnazzy(f): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Say no to violence against women!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Prodigee: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
This no be ordinary beating o...more like panelbeating!

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by AkinPhysicist: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
cool The man deserves the EXACT same treatment he meted out to the woman cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by exlinkleads(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
oboy
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by MoreWahala: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
He's worse than a dumb Goat, not fit to live amongst humans angry
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Deem: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
oponu!
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Viccur(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
this is beyond just beating
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by shadollar: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
The man deserve to be locked in Police custody .
Some men are Animal.
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by mccoy47(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol

Reminds me of this pix below

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Divay22(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jesu.....i feel sick
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Chikade(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
robminds:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4607952_20161214120337_jpeg40c195394c86724a17c81e5f29edce0f

A man gave his wife the beatings her life yesterday night around Tafo area of Ghana for celebrating the victory of New Patriotic Party, NPP presidential candidate in the just concluded Ghana election.

The husband who has being supporting the ruling party got angry when the wife came celebrating the victory of the opposition party.

So the man descended on her beating and bruising her body as can be seen in the photo above.

Meanwhile, report has it that the said man is not even legally married to the woman in question.

This is dehumanising and barbaric to treat human been like that just because of mere jubilation.

http://www.robminds.com/2016/12/14/photo-beats-wife-mercilessly-for-celebrating-victory-of-npp-party-in-ghana-yesterday-night/
Na wa for some men self.
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by akandry: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by oluwaVaz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
The beating is too much ...
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by opc12345(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wickedness at its peak.
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Itzurboi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
The man must have work in nigeria military service before.... chai

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by boman2014: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by flowe247(f): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
he deserves to be chained.. because it's only an animal that can act this way.
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by gurunlocker: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
and she stands for her to be beaten like this? No bottle available?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by AlexCk: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Never hit a woman! !

Just walk away!! (to cool off before u do something cynical)
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by BuyGoats: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Give him a clapppppp.

My signature....

Please check my signature for your Christmas goats.
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Blitz888(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
When we are yet to recover from the rude shock mmm dealt on our national psych some over zealous braindead never-do-well in koffi's kwantiri is taking out his frustration on his dimwitted live in...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by Chikade(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
robminds:

Re: Man Beats And Injures His Live-In Lover For Celebrating Akuffo-Addo's Victory by nwosu35: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
WETIN HIM USE BEAT HER LIKE THAT . . . cus am not understanding

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment / Tanzania Shuts Down 5 Hydroelectric Stations To Reduce Excess Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.