Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos (20822 Views)

Meet Dele Taiwo, Magistrate In Ondo State (Photos) / Complete Guide On How To Start Making Money Online Today By Watching Videos And / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by AlphaPegasi: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
amnwa:
25million in a yr
20months without pay?
? Pls juss calm down small
I love his zeal but this money s making me not want to believe the story..
I put the numbers on it. it is very possible. if he fixes 2 cars a day and makes 200 dollars a day multiplied by 365 days is 40 miliion naira a year
Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by Man2utd(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
There is a problem with our educational system and the earlier we start taking steps towards fixing it, the better it is for our nation, how can recessed brain save a country in recession. Until we get the fundamentals of our education system right and put things in order nothing will change. education is not about passing test, its about preparing people to be effective in our society. Lets celebrate inventions and not construction of roads and bridges can you imagine how much allocation was giving to education in the budget.
Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by mukhcech(m): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Taiwo is from a comfortable family. undecided

The fear of failure never crossed his mind. For me nothing new, nothing special, success is unpredictable sometimes!.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by SWORD419(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Perfectionist11:

nice one bro

Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by RaeMystix: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thank God for youtube. grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have done some auto repairs on my car when the warranty miles have been reached, thanks to YouTube's DIY videos. Taking your car to the shop in US will set you back from hundreds to couple of thousands of dollars depending on the problem.

In contrast, when I was in Nigeria I seldom even pop the hood of a car, because auto mechanics are everywhere and their services are affordable. The N25m revenue seem a little far fetched like some pointed out, but then if he has many corporate clients then the figure is very plausible.
Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
lewispius:
Meet Taiwo Abiri, A Nigerian who learned how to repair cars by watching YouTube videos. In 2015 alone, he made N25 million in revenue.
His tribe is known to be very creative. When some people are busy sending scam emails to unsuspecting Nigerians and posting female pictures online, pretending to be female to unsuspecting and desperate oyinbo guys, this guy was busy watching what could shape his future for the better. We truly have the same 24 hours but the way we use it is different.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos by litaninja(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
I don't know if its Nigerians that can't comprehend simple reading or the modsthat are just failing to do any form of vetting on here. The screenshots clearly say he went through an apprenticeship of some sort. Headline on here be saying he learnt how to repair on youtube...

lewispius:
Meet Taiwo Abiri, A Nigerian who learned how to repair cars by watching YouTube videos. In 2015 alone, he made N25 million in revenue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ruqayya Suleiman The First Female Pilot From Katsina State - Picture / N-Power Distributes Gadgets To N-Tech Volunteers / When People Are Sacked From Their Jobs, Do They Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.