Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Women Sha! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Sha! (725 Views)

Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Mulika Adegbola Is Dead! 'Ashabi Sha Dollar' Dies 10 Months After Arakangu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Sha! by adedolapo189(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Women are like naija network

When they are on 4G, they oversatisfy you, this is when you feel like you are very lucky to have her.

When they on 3G, they just satisfy you, take care of your needs and you will be like she is a good woman.

When they are on 2G, they take care of you just because its their duty,show little affection, starting to nag about something, demanding more from you and you will be like she is trying her best.

But when there is no network, run for your life, leave her alone untill she get back on 2G cos you will just hate yourself and you will be like is she the really one you married?
trust me that is best thing to do
So to you reading this, will you agree with me on this or not
Re: Women Sha! by enpopa2(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Lol. True talk
Re: Women Sha! by Jad23(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lolzzzz...women 4 u :DLolzzzz...women 4 u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Throw-back Photo Of Paul Okoye Will Get You Laughing / Checkout This Lovely Photo Of Alibaba And Mr Latin / Finally, Terry G Makes American Trip For The First Time In His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.