Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. (32587 Views)

Cash Urgently Need - Toks 2017 Honda Accord LX _____SOLD_____ / SOLD OUT upgraded Honda Accord Tokunbo 08088525399@6.5m / 2017 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by jerryfisher(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
This is the reason why our politicians don't av our time
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
The rear lights look somewhat like those of the BMW 3 series... undecided
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by ndcide(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
At least I see ipod for the picture.

besides no difference between this and 2016 model.

some people for VI here dey move this thing na.... I'm trying to find what's new here.
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by Adebendel: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM Nigeria has issued an official statement on the restriction placed on the confirmed accounts by MMM global to restrict the rapid and massive withdrawal of funds by members of the ponzi scheme to celebrate the yuletide.

The press release was communicated through it official Twitter account as Nigerians are left in a state of limbo as regards the future of the phoney initiative which has reportedly crashed in Zimbabwe, South African and Asia.

Read the full statement sponsored by some guiders who seem oblivous of the operations of the scheme as controlled at the centre:
An Explanation of the Need for the One Month Freezing of Confirmed Mavro

Good morning Mavrodians,

What we are seeing now is the only practical measure to protect MMM Nigeria from danger.
Alot of news of MMM crash this December has been on the social media and other news and gossip. This has really affected the system. There were heavy conspiracy by financial institutions to collapse the system.

What happened to the system last week would have been worse if GH is allowed today. Despite the holiday bonus, many participants were ready to GH today. The PH is not commensurate to the GH and this is the fear created by sponsored fake news.

The truth remains that the mavros in the system are safe until they are unfrozen. Those who have PH in the system shouldn't cancel them because since all green mavro are frozen no PH will be paired.

For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.

This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe. I encourage those who want to PH to still do their PH. The maturity is January and doesn't change anything by then the system is back and stronger.

Don't loose hope, all of us have mavros in the system and let's not use because of this little set back forget what MMM has done for us and will do more if the system is safeguarded.

I personally feel the same way as you but it's better to save the system than loose everything. Some people are complaining why the Guiders were not informed and my response is, if the Guiders were informed the system will crash in less than 10mins of the information.

The way you received the news is the way we Guiders received the news but we have the training that such thing may happen if there is evidence of danger ahead. This shows how firm and protective MMM is structured. Let's be optimistic and positive. This is our community, let's protect it.

I remain Yours truly,

Guider DonVal Amaechi.
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by 0b10010011: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Still waitinq for a flyinq car.. undecided

It's in Benin, just that it only takes-off and lands at night
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by dee02(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Honda City are pretty useless cars.......
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by DarkLover: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
herzern:
Still waitinq for a flyinq car.. undecided

You seems to be omnipresentsmiley
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by lonelydora: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
All these guys complaining of 'leg pull' don't know a thing about cars.
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:
Under Buhari no average Nigerian can afford this while under GEJ most thieves could afford to bu 2 honda citys at a time

Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by femi4: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Shadbay:
After the shaft go cave in! Mtcheww, Honda. Smh
first ball joint >>>then move to shaft>>>then to the whole Arm.

Honda too get leg problem
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by mrsage(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
dee02:
Honda City are pretty useless cars.......

Not true
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by dee02(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
mrsage:

Not true

Very true sir..... Civic is the real deal not the City!
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by Jungleluv5: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
omotay12345:
The 1 in the picture is not for 9ja because all the features shown here will not be found by the time you see the 1 for 9ja.
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by mamajaz(f): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
if to say MMM no freeze my mavro, na d car wey i for use go flex Nkechi b dis for dis Christmas cry cry cry
Now wat will I tell her??
Use your keke maruwa
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by cardoctor(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by shapman: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

..rubbbbbish...I drive a £28,000 (cash) Range Rover spot!! angry

MrCork and abysmal bragging

Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by porshuch: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Shadbay:
After the shaft go cave in! Mtcheww, Honda. Smh
na accord dey do that
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
seXytOhbAd:
Does it have pothole auto detection? If no, then I am sorry, my money is not entering Honda's account
Abeg no kill me

Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by AntiWailer: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:
Under Buhari no average Nigerian can afford this while under GEJ most workers could afford to bu 2 honda citys at a time

lies.

how many did you buy under Jonathan ?
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by arabianights: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
bettercreature:
Ugly! we are talking about 2017
sheeeyyyyyy... I was wondering on whether na really 2017."guess recession affect their designer brains also.
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:
Under Buhari no average Nigerian can afford this while under GEJ most workers could afford to bu 2 honda citys at a time
Are you kidding? No above average Nigerian can afford it. Economy is gone to the dogs sad

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by LockDown69(m): 10:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Same sh!t, different year. The Prius of Honda grin
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by idupaul: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

lies.

how many did you buy under Jonathan ?

Under Jonathan I bought two tear rubber cars here in Lagos and gave them out as gift.One was bought in VI and the other in Ikeja and both were far bigger than a Honda city ..when I say I was balling I mean I was
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by AntiWailer: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
idupaul:

Under Jonathan I bought two tear rubber cars here in Lagos and gave them out as gift.One was bought in VI and the other in Ikeja and both were far bigger than a Honda city ..when I say I was balling I mean I was

I smell lies.

2 tear rubber. na condom rubber ?

How much was your salary in Socket Works that you are buying tear rubber cars as gift. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by idupaul: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=AntiWailer post=51938232]

I smell lies.

2 tear rubber. na condom rubber ?

How much was your salary in Socket Works that you are buying tear rubber cars as gift. cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quote

Keep smelling lie but I did ? How much was a new car then that I couldn't? It didn't take much to get a new car till recently
Re: Check Out The 2017 Honda City.. by k2mingle(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
LOOKS AND FEELS CLASSY.# GOOD TASTE wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2015 Model Benz S550 4matic And S65 Amg Toks Fully Loaded. / Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.