Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

See Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed's Lookalike Daughter Nadine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed's Lookalike Daughter Nadine (1212 Views)

Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed's Lookalike Daughter Nadine by ExAngel007(f): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Mrs. Amina J Mohammed is the current Minister of Environment and she is married with six children.

One of her daughters is the beautiful Nadine Mohammed recently took to Instagram to celebrate her mother's awesomeness.

She said: "This woman is just the most incredible person I know.
I feel the need to celebrate her every day. You have accomplished so much in life and just when I think I can't be any prouder you do something even greater...thank God for your life and I pray and hope you get everything you want in this life."

https://www.naij.com/1077571-see-minister-environment-amina-mohammeds-lookalike-daughter-nadine.html

See below:

Re: See Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed's Lookalike Daughter Nadine by feodan: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2016
cool
Re: See Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed's Lookalike Daughter Nadine by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
She looks so much like my Pretty Idoma Fiancee kiss Tho my Fiancee is Prettier kiss kiss kiss kiss

GOD Bless Benue Zone C

God Bless Imo State
Re: See Minister Of Environment Amina Mohammed's Lookalike Daughter Nadine by kokoA(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
She looks so much like my Pretty Idoma Fiancee kiss Tho my Fiancee is Prettier kiss kiss kiss kiss

GOD Bless Benue Zone C

God Bless Imo State
If I say you should come and pay "allowance fee" now you wee be complaining. Now you af see how beautiful my sister is your body is tor-toring you. We idomas (male and female) are one of of finest in Naija. No wonder if ethnic groups rush us like say we be MMM mavro.

(1) (Reply)

Playboy Kola Aluko Fails To Pay $50MM On New York's 8th Most Expensive Condo / Vacate Middle Belt Region Before October 1 - Group Tells Herdsmen / (Pics) Anambra House Member Dies After Primary Election In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.