Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady (514 Views)

Any Sexy Gf Here, Friends With Benefits! / Looking For A Sexy Lady Wit A Good Attitude And Personality(students Or Single ) / I Need A Ready Sexy Lady In Lagos For Mutual Love Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady by dettzy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
AM AKPAN.I NEED A LADY TO HANG OUT WITH ON THE 24TH DEC,TILL DAWN,I PROMISE TO GIVE HER A VERY NICE TREAT AND MAKE HER ENJOY HER SELF CUS ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON DAT DAT.. ANY LUCKY LADY WILL NEVER REGRET HANGING OUT WIT ME. BUT THE REQUIRMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- SHE MUST BE VERY SEXY
- SHE MUST BE ABLE TO SEX FOR HOURS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED
- SHE MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE IN MY LONG FAT DIK WITHOUT COMPLAINING
- SHE MUST BE ABLE TO SUCK ME DEEPLY
- SHE MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE ME CUM CUS I DONT CUM SO EASILY.

SO ANY CAPABLE AND INTERESTED LADY CAN CALL OR EACH ME ON WHATSAPP WITH 08065015851. CHEERS.
Re: Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

Why not get a fvcking doll instead the one which battery operated sha? cheesy

They squirt, they suck, they moan, they vibrate ,they are sexxxy and beatifull tongue and it can be urz forever.. Plus u don't need to buy booze to turn her on or get food to feed her... grin

Re: Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady by dettzy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
i see,dat means u Bleep d male ones. better come and Bleep d real long fat dick and have a nice treat o that day
Re: Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady by dettzy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
have got a very long 18 intches dick very long i mean,curve and huge,any lady who is capable should attend my birthday on 24th of dis dec, she will be givin a very nice treat and we will both role it all nite long,i swear she will never regret coming. call or whatsapp me on 08065015851. am damm serious, call and hear from me better. tnks. akpan.
Re: Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why not get a fvcking doll instead the one which battery operated sha? cheesy

They squirt, they suck, they moan, they vibrate ,they are sexxxy and beatifull tongue and it can be urz forever.. Plus u don't need to buy booze to turn her on or get food to feed her... grin

WTF!?
Re: Xmas Treat For Any Sexy Lady by judian: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
U wan kill person

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only / I Need Friends In Festac. / Avenue For Hustling Gals To Advertise Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.