Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

24-year Old Who Murdered Dad & Stabbed Mom In Magodo Arrested (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 24-year Old Who Murdered Dad & Stabbed Mom In Magodo Arrested (photo) (1085 Views)

Meet 23yrs Old Who Owns The Biggest Hotel In IMO State / Who Murdered King Akhenaten And His Son King Tut? / 'My Dad Was An Orphan, My Mother Born To A Single Mom In Calabar' - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24-year Old Who Murdered Dad & Stabbed Mom In Magodo Arrested (photo) by NanagistBlog: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
This guy you see above is just 24. His name is Bakare Babalola Rotimi jnr. He recently returned home (Nigeria) after he refused to go to school in Ireland, where he has been living since he was 7. His parents allegedly brought him back and they have been having issues because he Rotimi Jnr. won’t go to school. On the 4th of December he stabbed his father who came out of his room to urinate dead. He asked him to lie down and he stabbed him repeatedly.

continue reading
http://nanagist..com/2016/12/24-year-old-who-murdered-dad-stabbed.html

Re: 24-year Old Who Murdered Dad & Stabbed Mom In Magodo Arrested (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have seen his name.

Its em.
I told u na

(1) (Reply)

This Is Horrifying! Man Beats Wife To Death For Allegedly Cheating On Him. Video / 50 Cent Currently Making Less Than $1,000 Per Month From G-unit Records? / New Photos Of President's Daughter, Zahra, As She Strikes A Pose With Her Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.