Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day (2012 Views)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo & His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1990 (photo) / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by DEWKID(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is obviously God’s gift to mankind – or at least to Nigeria. There’s no one in the Osinbajo family who grabs our attention as much as he does. Except maybe one person. His mom!

Mama Osinbajo we gathered was there when he “started from the bottom” and has helped him reach his way to the top.

It’s cute to see how the SAN and his mother kept their tight knit relationship going strong, and if this photos don’t make you feel some type of way, we don’t know what will.

1 Like

Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by TippyTop(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice pic but what of his dad?

Why is he refusing to admit this is his dad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by daclint(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:

The thing tire me

4 Likes

Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by Chibuhealth(f): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
replica of d mother

1 Like

Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sweet mother
Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by queenDD(f): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
The photo made me smile.. Happy Momma
Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by prospero5(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
mummy mi ooo
Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by DropShot: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:

That wasn't his dad and I'm sure you were corrected then but because your mind is permanently shut to the truth, you won't stop peddling lies.

FYI, his dad died long ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by mightyhazell: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:

if na u nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by mightyhazell: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:

That wasn't his dad and I'm sure you were corrected then but because your mind is permanently shut to the truth, you won't stop peddling lies.

FYI, his dad died long ago.
is that the uncle?
Brother?
Cousin?

Cos the resemblance is too striking. U can't tell me dey are unrelated
Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by Zonacom(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
mightyhazell:
is that the uncle? Brother? Cousin?
Cos the resemblance is too striking. U can't tell me dey are unrelated
Guy stop making me laugh abeg
Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by DozieInc(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2016
OK.
Re: Mother's Joy: Photo Of VP Osinbajo & His Mom Will Definitely Make Your Day by ettybaba(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2016
God bless the vp the mother and the entire family.
God bless all the descendants of oduduwa.

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbo's Always Like To Compare Anambra State With Lagos State / Anioma: Our Igbo Origin Is Not In Doubt / Breaking News: President Buhari Is Coming Back To Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.