Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Can I Register The Name Of My Street - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can I Register The Name Of My Street (1060 Views)

Help! How Do I Register My Land With Edo State Min Of Lands & Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Register The Name Of My Street by Dotmax53: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello house, i just developed my land in Badagry,and later realised my street is not registered yet. What are the processes of registering street name?. And Howmuch does it cost?... Any suggestion and Advise is welcome please?

(1) (Reply)

Secure An Investment In Orangeville Estate(c Of O) In Ogombo By Ajah, Lagos. / ROYAL HAVEN Estate, La Campaign Tropicana, Lekki. N700K / Full Plot Of Land And 2nos Of 2bedrm Flat Up And Down With C Of O 22m At Obawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.