Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking (2122 Views)

This Female Corp Member's Photo Has Everyone Talking Online / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / This Mother And Sons Breastfeeding Photo Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by RiversWatchDog(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
We've seen a lot of pre-wedding photos this year already, but this one of #Tamanda2016 is somehow different from what we've seen so far...

The creativity is just muah!!! no wonder social media users can't get enough of it.

See below...

http://thearticleng..com.ng/2016/12/this-hilarious-pre-wedding-photo-has.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by solpat(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Warris all these sef

Pre-wedding photos everywhere

But creative sha tongue
Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by dacovajnr: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Now what do we call this now? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by Sylvarresta(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
*****NEW SCAM OO!!***** Don't fall a victim o!
You will never believe what happened to me today. I still can't get over it. I went to the supermarket by d road side to pick something to eat pending d time I get home. As I was walking to d counter, I noticed this woman starring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front to pick bottled water and Cookies As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman right behind me! I tried to show her some love, so I smiled & said "Gudday
maa". Then I went on to get a juice.
Can u believe the same woman followed me? I was getting a little bit nervous and mad because she was following me without saying a thing. But I tried to stay friendly, I just said Gudday maa" again. She finally responded and
said, "I am sorry for starring, but you look just like my youngest son We just buried him two weeks ago" I felt silly for getting
mad as I expressed my sympathy to
her. She said she was fine as she
knows that her Child is with the Lord. She then asked me to do her a favour
which I obliged. She said "I'm a bit sad
that my child never said goodbye to
me before passing on". She said i wil do sumtin 4 her, she asked me to get in
line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye
mum" so she could have some sense
of closure. Though her request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "bye mum". She turned and said "bye my son". When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said d total was 500 pounds. I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a 6pounds bottled water,
20pounds Cookies and 70pounds juice equals 500pounds?
She said "your mum said you are paying for her too". My mum? I shouted. That woman is not my mother ooo!!!. I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman
approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming..."ex cuse
me, excuse me!!!". She started
running. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door of her cab. I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am pulling yours now! You too like
gist self. See as u serious dey read....abeg who get pin mouth charger?! Make i
charge my phone

#Goodevening....

3 Likes

Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by omotay12345(m): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Only them waka come
Creative
Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
I hope the man will be a gentleman
If not
If he frat..... . Odikwa very risky
Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by ekanDamie: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
what's creative about this as a pre wedding pics? even as an ordinary shoot, u would know DAT dey layed on bare floor.

1 Like

Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by samyyoung(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016

Sylvarresta:
*****NEW SCAM OO!!***** Don't fall a victim o!
You will never believe what happened to me today. I still can't get over it. I went to the supermarket by d road side to pick something to eat pending d time I get home. As I was walking to d counter, I noticed this woman starring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front to pick bottled water and Cookies As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman right behind me! I tried to show her some love, so I smiled & said "Gudday
maa". Then I went on to get a juice.
Can u believe the same woman followed me? I was getting a little bit nervous and mad because she was following me without saying a thing. But I tried to stay friendly, I just said Gudday maa" again. She finally responded and
said, "I am sorry for starring, but you look just like my youngest son We just buried him two weeks ago" I felt silly for getting
mad as I expressed my sympathy to
her. She said she was fine as she
knows that her Child is with the Lord. She then asked me to do her a favour
which I obliged. She said "I'm a bit sad
that my child never said goodbye to
me before passing on". She said i wil do sumtin 4 her, she asked me to get in
line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye
mum" so she could have some sense
of closure. Though her request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "bye mum". She turned and said "bye my son". When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said d total was 500 pounds. I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a 6pounds bottled water,
20pounds Cookies and 70pounds juice equals 500pounds?
She said "your mum said you are paying for her too". My mum? I shouted. That woman is not my mother ooo!!!. I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman
approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming..."ex cuse
me, excuse me!!!". She started
running. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door of her cab. I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am pulling yours now! You too like
gist self. See as u serious dey read....abeg who get pin mouth charger?! Make i
charge my phone

#Goodevening....

Bad guy
Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by kollintin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
not hating buh itss nt that creative to me.hml in advance to them though

1 Like

Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by DozieInc(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Quite creative,
Re: This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking by ochuski(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Huhuhhuhuh.. Dem try sha.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Talented Wizkid Or Davido? / ‘Shut Up Your Bleaching Cream Mouth’ – Actor Uche Maduagwu Fires At Dencia / Phynofest Vs OLIC4: Crowd At Phyno’s Show Compared To Olamide’s Show (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.