Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today (973 Views)

Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / My Personal Chat With An Online Consultant On Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today by powerfulsettingz: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
MY PERSONAL CHAT WITH AN ONLINE CONSULTANT ON MMM

Consultant Popoola:
Thank you for visiting MMM! Is there anything I can do to help you?

Me:
Hi

Consultant Popoola:
Hi

Me:
Really scared of the info we are getting everywhere. What's really happening, Sir?

Consultant Popoola:
The only reliable news is the one you have on your PO. There is a temporary hold on the Mavros. This is just to protect the community from going down. We have learned based on many experiences that during this Xmas season people tend to GH more than PH and when the balance is not set right, there might be an upset in the system. Since MMM Nigeria is doing very well, the Admin wanted to keep this community alive for a very long time and that's what we all want, right? So in order to do that we have a preventive measure which is to hold the Mavros during the holiday season. But once this has passed everything should go back to normal. So there is no need to panic; participants just have to be patient so that the community will be even stronger than it already is. We are not on any terrible situation; we are doing what's best for everybody.

Me:
I see. Does that mean I should still go ahead and provide help that I’ve been matched to pay since?

Consultant Popoola:
Yes, you should

Me:
OK. But someone who was also matched to pay me refused to pay, and I didn’t get reassigned as before. Will I also have to wait until January?

Consultant Popoola:
Yes, you have to wait. Sorry.

Me:
OK. Thank you. The media is really doing a bad job making people panic. I pray we prevail.

Consultant Popoola:
Definitely

Me:
One last question...What plans does Admin have if by January everybody wants to GH and no PH?

Consultant Popoola:
The system is being reconfigured in such a way that henceforth everybody can’t GH at the same time as Mavro will now be credited every day, not necessarily Tuesdays and Thursdays. That way all participants won’t have any need to GH at the same time, but on a 30-day cycle.

Me:
You know as it stands now, when Mavros are unfrozen in January as promised, everybody will want to GH immediately...You understand? Will that not be another problem?

Consultant Popoola:
The system will no longer allow everybody to GH at the same time since it will now be on a 30-day cycle. This was really an opportunity to improve the system. Admin is considering every possibility ahead of time.

Me:
Ok. Thank you. You are doing a wonderful work here.

Consultant Popoola:
Together we change the world

1 Like

Re: Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today by powerfulsettingz: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
So you all be calm

1 Like

Re: Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today by Baawaa(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
30 days,so they can go away with many people money,
Re: Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today by Mememan: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is dead!
Only miracle can bring it back alive.
MMM could have been a perfect platform to make some money if not for GREED.

THE SO-CALLED GUIDERS and administration crumbled the system.
How can someone invest 300k and get 1.9 million naira at the end of the month.
Or 1million naira to get 6 million naira. This is ridiculous greed. Woe betide all of them.
Whereas, an ordinary member of mmm will invest 300k and get about 390k or 1 million naira for about 1.35 million naira within the same time frame.
Greed crumbled mmm.
The bonuses allocated to those guider and admin is just too outrageous.

If peradventure mmm, comes back alive which is only about 30% possible, they should cancel all those ridiculous bonuses or at least,
Direct referrers should get 5%
So-called guiders should get 0.000001%.

The mavro growth should be reduced to 10 - 20% growth in a month.
Mavro growth should be EVERYDAY and not Tuesdays and Thursdays.

2 Likes

Re: Good News My Personal Chat With An MMM Consultant Today by gulfer: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Keep fooling yourselves, I have heard about 3 variants of excuses why the 'freezing' happened..... Just 30+ days away and truth will come forth

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Worth Over N100million By 2018? / Forex Trading Signals News From Best Trading Signals Service Provider / Learn How To Make @ Least ₦1000 Daily From Football Betting.. Win Or Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.