Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why It Is A Must To Startup Your #business In 2017??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why It Is A Must To Startup Your #business In 2017??? (610 Views)

Kebbi State Earned N150bn From Rice Sales In 2017 – GOV / I Need Help From Anybody Around Lagos, Good In Snail Farming. Want To Startup Mi / Minimum Capital To Startup A Small Scale Poultry Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is A Must To Startup Your #business In 2017??? by peterdap: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Starting out is daunting and muscle breaking! I know because I have being there. Nobody today can tell or confuse me that building a viable business in #Nigeria is not aching; I know that because since 2014 that I floated my first visionary business called #Agromarketplace Nigeria Limited which birthed her online ecommerce, www.agromerchant.com, which is built to supply fresh foodstuffs and agro produce to customers doorstep, I know the real reason why my family told me to settle for a monthly job. Probably because as an employee, you got nothing to worry or bother yourself about especially when you are not an intrapreneur or you know that even if you are not productive or contributing any tangible value to your organization, you will still be paid your monthly salary. Maybe my families are right about my career choice because floating a structured business in Nigeria is equal to pain and rejection from even friends you trust.

Alas, you couldn't also mock me because in the stress, I enjoy freedom and my independence.

I started business because in few years time, I want to tell young friends, adults and Africa government that this is the way to go.

Fast forward to today, recession is the best time for me. Thou I am not yet a millionaire but in two years I have transacted business worth millions, continue to employ and pay employees, I have never stop travelling. It is daunting but the most interesting and exciting part of my life so far. Who says it is easy to be a success before.

If success is easy at my age, people won't be asking me that am I sure I built this business or I am managing it for somebody. What a way to go? Thank God for the initiative He gives me to building these brands. Nigeria is bad but company are springing up daily that we couldn't meet their orders because our farmers are only doing subsistence farming.

Let me shock you agriculture is the most lucrative business in Nigeria today. Take that from me! #Agribusiness has gone beyond farming. If you understand the value chain and #export opportunities of Agriculture, you are in real wealth.

Today, I will stop here and by God grace, I will continue my #career building up story tomorrow. My aim in 2017 is to inspire many more people to success by floating their own business from scratch with no fund but just idea and inspiration. If you are self-inspired, no obstacle can stop U, take this from me.

Come January 7, 2017, in AKURE, join me and other great starters( not motivational speakers) that have proven their worth today to show you proven ways to kick-start your ideas and passion.

Don't lazy and waste away, make 2017 counts as I will be leading you to create your wealth path in 2017. The men who built America don't have two brains(medulla oblongata). They strived till they started thriving and today America exhumes greatness.

OK! Olalekan Bankole Emmanuel is an agropreneur and social entrepreneur who is thirsty for a better solution to change Nigeria. He is a PhD student in one of foremost Nigeria University. I am still on the lookout for a job; Lecturing job thou! which I believe will help me disrupt the old way of teaching students and carve an innovative way of impacting students which is the only way Nigeria will advance.

Call/SMS me (08036028454, 08164046961) to reserve your space for the life-changing seminar in AKURE on January 7, 2017. Even if you are not AKURE, get yourself here to advance what you think you know.

Thank you. #Startup Hub loading...

facebook: www.facebook.com/agromerchant
Re: Why It Is A Must To Startup Your #business In 2017??? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
nobody ever helps
Re: Why It Is A Must To Startup Your #business In 2017??? by peterdap: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Year #2017 can be a remarkable year for you if u take a strategic action. January 7, 2017 in my mind where business and #startup founders will be unleashing the secrets they have used to get started their #enterprise. My goal for 2017 is not to chase after money but to build my(a robust) network to increase my networth.

Net worth connects you to real wealth while money will never make you rich. Building a system will do. Speak with me by dialing 08036028454 on how you can be richly trained come January 7, 2017.

Write it down again, as I said in 2016 that agriculture will boom, in 2017, #agriculture will soar and make many super rich. It is obeying planting, learn the value chain of the sector. With God on our side, we will conquer battles...

Merry Christmas to all

#startup loading
Re: Why It Is A Must To Startup Your #business In 2017??? by peterdap: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Come and learn proven ways to kick start your idea in #2017

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Farming In Nigeria: How To Start And Propose The Farming Business / Where Can I Get Authentic Palm Kernel Oil In Lagos? / Urea And Npk Fertilizer Series For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.