Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons (998 Views)

Breaking: IGP Bows #endsars, Orders Immediate Re-organization Of SARS / IGP Orders Immediate Removal Of Roadblocks / Judge Orders Immediate Commencement Of Edo Election Vote Recount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by ijebuloaded(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered the immediate payment of all entitlements due to the Super Falcons, record winners of the African Women Championship.

Abba Kyari, chief of staff to the president, disclosed this to journalists on Wednesday, saying Buhari summoned Solomon Dalung, minister of sports, and Kemi Adeosun, minister of finance, over the saga.

Kyari had earlier received the protesting players at Aso Rock gate.

Responding to questions posed by state house correspondents on the issue, Kayri said: “The problem has been resolved. They have done us proud and we congratulated them.

“The ministries of sport and finance have been ordered to pay them tomorrow.‎ I don’t know the details of the arrears but they have been directed to pay.”

The players refused to check out of their hotel in Abuja, insisting that they would leave only after their entitlements had paid by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). They also refused to hand over the trophy they won in Cameroon to Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

They staged a protest at the national assembly where Buhari presented the 2017 budget.

Source : http://ijebuloaded.com/news-buhari-orders-immediate-payment-falcons/

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by ijebuloaded(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dont knw what to say.. will i say Mr President dunno anything about the non-payment all this while..?

God Punish NFF

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by SexyNairalander: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
space booking
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by samincredible44(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Must we always protest before government hear us.naija tire me o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
only in Nigeria. I will never play nor advise anybody to play for these accursed tolerance we call a country.

Say Stupid and Embarrassing government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by psucc(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
How much did he approve for them?
This govt has dragged Nigeria 360degree backward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by limeta(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thank God Buhari did not give order to shoot them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by mightyhazell: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Berra late than never ,...

This govt is seriously embarrassing Nigerians tho!
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by DonCortino: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
After the shame!
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by iokpebholo: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
After national disgrace, okpolo brain president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by talktimi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Reactive govt just like I said earlier on, must you wait till you're embarassed before doing what you're supposed to do ? cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by DaBullIT(m): 2:53am On Dec 15, 2016
All these ediots blaming and Cursing Buhari , Perhaps your brain got burnt somewhere from being in Nigerian sun

Everything is Buhari's fault , Police does something wrong it's Buhari
Army does something wrong it's Buhari
Hospital does something wrong it's Buhari
even Nepa does something wrong it's Buhari

Even MMM scammed you for being stupid , You still blame Buhari

A lecturer lost his job recently , What did he do ? he slept with students before awarding mark , Why didn't the students blame the rector ?

There's a body in charge of Nigerian Athletes, There's NFF , There's a Minister of sports and you skip all of that and just land on Buhari

Your insides must be rotten with hate and like it or not , Buhari till 2019 and Beyond
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by morbeta(m): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Must Buhari wait for embarrassing scenes before solution. This is indeed a quack government.
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by sinkhole: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmmm, if you die or break a leg for this country called Nigeria, you are on O.Y.O shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by Hiploko(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
All these ediots blaming and Cursing Buhari , Perhaps your brain got burnt somewhere from being in Nigerian sun

A lecturer lost his job recently , What did he do ? he slept with students before awarding mark , Why didn't the students blame the rector ?

There's a body in charge of Nigerian Athletes, There's NFF , There's a Minister of sports and you skip all of that and just land on Buhari

Your insides must be rotten with hate and like it or not , Buhari till 2019 and Beyond

you sound very........ Just listen to yourself. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by otokx(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2016
NFF needs to be occupied and then disbanded.
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by OAUTemitayo: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

As much as I like Buhari, I have to admit, this sports minister is a big failure
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by ASL33: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

the same way we blamed gej. I support buhari till 2029 sef. Do you know why? I can change my dollar amd get more niara. Although i dont support his government, his bad approach to governance favours me.
Re: Buhari Orders Immediate Payment Of Falcons by ckmayoca: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Wetin we dey talk wetin dis thing dey talk? Is he still suffering from ear problem? These babe kept creating awareness for ppl to knw what is happening and you said not his fault. Na Mavrodi fault na.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Misconduct: NJC Fires Two Judges Before Xmas / Uchechukwu Ogah Vs. De. Okezie Ikpeazu & Ors / 2019 Presidency: Northern Govs, Others Scheme For Buhari’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.