Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem (1507 Views)

Telling Your Brothers And Friends You Love Them Is A Sunnah / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Salaam Alaikum Waramotulah Wabarakatul

A Muslim brother with the Nairaland handle 'Kazrem' is in dire need of the muslim ummah on the case of his Loving Mom who has been diagnosed with Diabetes.

https://www.nairaland.com/3511817/save-mama-kazeem

It's been confirmed

Allah Says

'Whoever Saves a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all Mankind' Quran 22;28
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cc Aminat508

Sissie
Mukina2
Passingshot
Penmight
Wizeboy
Maclatunji
Kazrem
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kazeem Abolore Sulaimon. 5693061939. Eco bank.

This is the brothers Account Details please pay directly into his Account.

May Almighty Allah Protect and Guide Us as we render our windows mights

#HelpSaveMamaKazeem

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tbaba1234
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lexiconkabir
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Salam alaikum brother Kazrem, I know that this seems like a difficult situation right now but keep in mind that whatever happens to a believer is good. Be patient and seek Allah's mercy.

May Allah make your situation easy for you.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by balash(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2016

Please This Brother Needs Our Help And Dua! May Allah heal his Mom and as well protect and guide our parents as well
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
On behalf Maami, my sisters and I, we say thank you to Nairaland Muslim community. They sent balash to us today and gave us #30,000. Only God can reward you. May He replenish your purse in multifold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Omotayor123(f): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kazrem:
On behalf Maami, my sisters and I, we say thank you to Nairaland Muslim community. They sent balash to us today and gave us #30,000. Only God can reward you. May He replenish your purse in multifold.
Aamin!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nafizzey(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Kazrem:
May Allah swt see your mum through during this tribulation period. May she recover soon, will put her in Dua insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Update

The xray we supposed to do today has been rescheduled for tomorrow. In fact, they actually rescheduled it for Thursday but when my sister met one of the Doctors and gave her a note, they now said we should come tomorrow perhaps they will do it. I pray God lessen the pain she's going through and that they attend to us tomorrow. Below is the card of the xray we ought to do today.

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
They said we have to wait till Thursday that they have what they do each day. May God help us.

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2016
A female sent us #5000. May Allah also come to your aid at your point of need.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
After almost postponing the scan till next Thursday again but for the intervention of a man from pathology department, we did it around 3pm. I didn't understand their terminologies but I could deduce the thing might be more than what we are seeing. We wait for the result tomorrow. May Allah help us.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kazrem:
After almost postponing the scan till next Thursday again but for the intervention of a man from pathology department, we did it around 3pm. I didn't understand their terminologies but I could deduce the thing might be more than what we are seeing. We wait for the result tomorrow. May Allah help us.

Let's wait for the result first.

May Allah make your situation easy.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2016
I have collected the result and taken it to her ward. The nurse on duty will deliver it to the Dr when h comes. I could not remove the staples but this is the stapled result.

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2016
The front.

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
I have collected the result and taken it to her ward. The nurse on duty will deliver it to Dr when he comes. Hopefully they tell us the result today. I couldn't unstaple the pin but this is the sealed result.

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry that I kept everyone waited. I needed to attend to some very important things. They have told us the result. They will amputate the leg, at the knee. I discussed intimately with the Dr but he said that is the best thing to do for her own interest. They told us to go deposit 100k for the surgery, tests, two pints of blood she would collect because her pcv is low and other unforseen expenses. They advised us to do it soonest to prevent further degeneration of the leg. We think next week as this week is gone already. To ensure that next week is feasible we had ensured she did some of the tests needed today as there is public holiday till Tuesday. At this juncture, we need your spiritual, moral and equally financial support in addition to what you have been doing. We had spent a lot. We have even lost calculating. There is one injection she takes twice a day, Mesporin IV, it is #4500 and she has been taken that since the day she arrived - exactly two weeks today. Not to talk of others that we cannot even remember.

Kazeem Abolore Sulaimon. 5693061939. Eco bank.

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2016
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever gives charity equal to a date from good (halal) earnings – for Allaah does not accept anything but that which is good – Allaah will take it in His right hand and tend it for the one who gave it as any one of you tends his foal, until it becomes like a mountain.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1344; Muslim, 1014.

I think we can all all come together to donate something. Even if it's little.

This is our brother and he deserves that we treat him like one. The ummah is one body and we don't forsake each other especially in times of need. Even a dua is kind treatment. The prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) said Allah will relieve his hardship on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever helps ease someone in difficulty, Allah will make it easy for him in this world and in the Hereafter....." (Muslim)
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
A lady sent us 5,000. May Allah ease your affair as you did for us. Jazaakumullah khairan

1 Like

Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
A female transferred #10,247 to us. May Allah gladden her heart as she gladdened ours.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
snapscore:
@ Salam alaykum brothe Kazrem

Sorry to call you out in this manner but I tried calling your number multiple times and it wasn't going through.

I just want to confirm if you received any amount today.
Wa alaikum salam.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kazrem:
snapscore my number is available. Maybe network ish

It's probably the network.

May Allah bless you and gladden your heart. May HE make your situation easy. Ameen
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
A male sent us #5,000. May Allah replenish his purse and be with family too.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2016
A male sent us #3,000 this morning. May Allah replenish his purse in multifold.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2016
Thanks to a male who sent us #10,000 at the early hour of today. May Allah bless you and answer both your public and private prayers.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Somebody sent us #2,000 this morning. May Allah bless the person and be with him/her in his/her hustle. (Don't know the gender but Allah knows you). Jazaakumullah khairan.
Re: Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem by Kazrem(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Someone sent us #30,000 now. May Allah come to your aid at your point of need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Part Of Naira Land Scanty? / To Become Plump / To Gain Weight. / Story: A boy, A Girl and A Candle Flame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.