Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Implementation Of The Data Price Increase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Implementation Of The Data Price Increase (595 Views)

MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards / Minister Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implementation Of The Data Price Increase by Deilluminator(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
It appears NCC is not relenting on this issue of data price increase and it seems the network providers are complying with the directive. Just this evening, I wanted to subscribe for mtn happy hour but it couldn't work, so I contacted a CC agent, I was then told that the plan is no longer on the network. That I should dial *131# to purchase a data plan. When I dial the code.... E be like sey things are no longer the same.
Re: Implementation Of The Data Price Increase by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Deilluminator:
It appears NCC is not relenting on this issue of data price increase and it seems the network providers are complying with the directive. Just this evening, I wanted to subscribe for mtn happy hour but it couldn't work, so I contacted a CC agent, I was then told that the plan is no longer on the network. That I should dial *131# to purchase a data plan. When I dial the code.... E be like sey things are no longer the same.

Welcome to a new dawn.

1 Like

Re: Implementation Of The Data Price Increase by sweettease(f): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
It's still the same now, don't be breaking Rule 8 jor, I just checked... At least the monthly plans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implementation Of The Data Price Increase by Jahzrockballer(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Am kinda pissed off with this!!!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Screen And Panel For Sale / Please Nairalanders How Can I Order A Device From Dubai To Nig (gionee M6 Plus) / Midnight Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.