Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders (660 Views)

URGENT - I Need To Purchase An Android (infinix Or Techno) 50k / What Is Your Opinion About The Infinix Note 6? / Whats Your Opinion On These Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by Sahmmuehl(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2017
For the past 3 weeks, I've been having a hard to decide if I should by an Iphone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.
I need your opinions and reasons please

Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by MizMyColi(f): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2017
For me, owning an iPhone without an android first is a big waste.

When it comes to durability and device support cum security, iPhone takes home the medal.

But when it comes to flexing and flexibility, in addition to choosing from and utilizing a large number of utilities, Android is the way to go.

Just imagine...
I cannot download music in peace. I must buy it or use an app to download on iPhone.
Such a waste of time.

Samsung S6 is a really cool device.

My take?

Go for iPhone but have an android as standby.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by Sahmmuehl(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
MizMyColi:
For me, owning an iPhone without an android first is a big waste.

When it comes to durability and device support cum security, iPhone takes home the medal.

But when it comes to flexing and flexibility, in addition to choosing from and utilizing a large number of utilities, Android is the way to go.

Just imagine...
I cannot download music in peace. I must buy it or use an app to download on iPhone.
Such a waste of time.

Samsung S6 is a really cool device.

My take?

Go for iPhone but have an android as standby.

What do you mean by Iphone being durable than the Samsung.
I've gat friends who uses both, the Samsung is more durable than the Iphone in terms of battery
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by temodent(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
My humble advise, go for the IPhone, Samsung has several advantages but my friend if the screen get broken you might have to kiss it bye bye in comparism to the iPhone Samsung replacement parts are way over the roof. The ultimate choice is yours
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by Sahmmuehl(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
temodent:
My humble advise, go for the IPhone, Samsung has several advantages but my friend if the screen get broken you might have to kiss it bye bye in comparism to the iPhone Samsung replacement parts are way over the roof. The ultimate choice is yours
So the cost of the replacement part is the only advantage the Iphone has got over the Samsung?
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by lexxybb: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Any day, anytime, Android is more flexible in terms of apps, tweaking, especially using cracked paid apps. Pls go for the Samsung phone
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by Mikeshiangala(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
i like how Apple designed their mobile phones and ios, but i like the flexibility on android although it's more appealing on ios than android in terms of user interface but lollipop has changed that. So what Samsung did is to combine both, designed like Apple but with Android lollipop on it and for me am always gonna go with the s6.
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by emakind(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
I will advice u go 4 Samsung.,my iphone6 is givin me one problem or the other since i purchased it..
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 06, 2017
Sahmmuehl:
For the past 3 weeks, I've been having a hard to decide if I should by an Iphone 6 or Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.
buy Samsung S6
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by somehowpenis(m): 9:38am On Jan 06, 2017
Get the iphone, the ios is much more optimized, stable, durable and overall got class.... an iphone is an iphone wherever , whenever...
Re: URGENT!!! I Need Your Opinion Nairalanders by FellaL: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sahmmuehl:
it all depends on what you want in a phone, freedom and flexibility Samsung, security and sharp ui I phone

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway On @MTN180 / Please I Need You Guys Help On The Issue Am Having On My Tablet / Need Help Unlock Zte Mf65m Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.