Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women (24323 Views)

"I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by NaijaEntertainm: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Who's telling these fu...ck up fools life nor be 2? This is just nothing but a test. The real life begins after this. Enjoy life but don't be too carry away for you to forget the hereafter.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by JoeBlocks(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2016
rokiatu:
Who's telling these fu...ck up fools life nor be 2? This is just nothing but a test. The real life begins after this. Enjoy life but don't be too carry away for you to forget the hereafter.
didn't know you believe in the afterlife?. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2016
JoeBlocks:
didn't know you believe in the afterlife?. smiley
Oh yes I do.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by JoeBlocks(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
rokiatu:
Oh yes I do.
Christian or muslim? I've never heard you talk about religion, all the time I've known you.

1 Like

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Christian or muslim? I've never heard you talk about religion, all the time I've known you.
Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by veekid(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016

and I should waste my precious MB to listen to this? Tufiakwa

19 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by deebrain(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Preach sir....
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by jchuchu(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by exlinkleads(f): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
is good to be honest

2 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok.
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Omudia11: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
Only a kid will take advice from these people. You claim to love someone and can die for them while at the same time rubbing it in their face that you can never be faithful to them. Love is the most abused word in history.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by beautiful232(f): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
it's will tell on you soon
maybe not now, but letta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by eleojo23: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
There are over 7billion people on earth and this guy is just one out of the 7billion.

So tell me, why should I take one out of 7billion opinions seriously? undecided

Next please...

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Millz404(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
G
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by celestialAgent(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Next pls

1 Like

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by habex005(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Truth
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by victorking: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Still young and free.
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by zlantanfan: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
r
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Osmondinho(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
I follow this fool on IG, he talks nonsense all the time.

he is rich and famous... but he is letting it enter his head.

#note....

don't quote me to tell me how he can feed your whole generation

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Pavore9: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2016
When some people feel they are on top of the world they think they have opinion over their Creator!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by bejeria101(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
He just killed his career. You dont talk carelessly when you are in the public eye.

4 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by jeeqaa7(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by dinachi(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
rokiatu:
My friend you are very unfaithful

2 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by ThumbzTNA(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
mn
Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Fela don dey whisper this one name from the land beyond,aids don get cure sha.so guys make una jaiye , nothing dey happun.

1 Like

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by dinachi(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Mikoo22:
This guy is suffering from excessive drug abuse
You are the one suffering from excessive idiocy

1 Like

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by chuose2: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
One more person for satan's kingdom sad

3 Likes

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Later he will start crying that he cant find love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:tekno Advice To Guys Toward Life Enjoyment And Women by Bubutek: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Singer "Tekno" Steps Out Really Stylish In New Photos (see Here) / SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.