Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! (2947 Views)

Affordable Spray Tube For Sale / Get Irrigation Equipment For Your Farm: Spray Tube / Customized Irrigation Solutions for Plantain, Cocoa & other tree Crops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
A lot of farmers plan for agricultural inputs and others except irrigation but they forgot that that the climate is changing and no more favourable to our crops again.
No doubt about it, irrigation is highly needed and one of the most cost effective is Micro Spray tube.

We are now offer it for sale at affordable price.
One (1) metres cost #100
A roll: Two hundred (200)metres cost #20,000

There will be[b] DISCOUNT[/b] of 10% for purchase above One thousand metre (1000m). This discount is available while stock last.

For more knowledge on how Micro Spray tube works, Kindly watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cBvdCqshc

For more knowledge in plantain farming, visit our website, www.farmlifeng.com

ORDER NOW!!!

Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by olaide68(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Moyanbe:
A lot of farmers plan for agricultural inputs and others except irrigation but they forgot that that the climate is changing and no more favourable to our crops again.
No doubt about it, irrigation is highly needed and one of the most cost effective is Micro Spray tube.

We are now offer it for sale at affordable price.
One (1) metres cost #100
A roll: Two hundred (200)metres cost #20,000

There will be[b] DISCOUNT[/b] of 10% for purchase above One thousand metre (1000m). This discount is available while stock last.

For more knowledge on how Micro Spray tube works, Kindly watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4cBvdCqshc

For more knowledge in plantain farming, visit our website, www.farmlifeng.com

ORDER NOW!!!
what is the range of the spraying tube?
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2016
olaide68:
what is the range of the spraying tube?
The coverage range is 4m maximum to the left and 4m to the right. This will make you require less number of meters for your farm and less cost. I can give you the breakdown on the cost for 1 acre depending on the crop planted.
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by ruggie: 3:28am On Dec 17, 2016
I will be needing something like this late January / Early February.
Can you provide an estimate for the farm layout diagramed in this thread ?
https://www.nairaland.com/3475013/items-cultivate-80m-75m-piece#51872639
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
ruggie:
I will be needing something like this late January / Early February.
Can you provide an estimate for the farm layout diagramed in this thread ?
https://www.nairaland.com/3475013/items-cultivate-80m-75m-piece#51872639
I have check your farm layout and calculate it. You will need 1,800 meters of the micro spray tube.
A meter is #100
1800m = #180,000

But it can be reduced depending on modification. I will advise have a chat on whatsapp or call. My line is 08139120967.
Thanks
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by ruggie: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2016
Moyanbe:

I have check your farm layout and calculate it. You will need 1,800 meters of the micro spray tube.
A meter is #100
1800m = #180,000

But it can be reduced depending on modification. I will advise have a chat on whatsapp or call. My line is 08139120967.
Thanks

Thank you.
Based on what was said in the video, a gravity tank is a potential option for use with these spay tubes.
My question is, how high would the tank have to be in order to maintain enough pressure that would allow the tube to reach maximum coverage for a 75m to 80m length tube? Does one have to turn on each section one by one with the others off ?

I do not use whatsapp, so I will be calling, but most likely that call will be after christmas, as I am still in the information gathering phase until then.
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2016
ruggie:

Thank you.
Based on what was said in the video, a gravity tank is a potential option for use with these spay tubes.
My question is, how high would the tank have to be in order to maintain enough pressure that would allow the tube to reach maximum coverage for a 75m to 80m length tube? Does one have to turn on each section one by one with the others off ?

I do not use whatsapp, so I will be calling, but most likely that call will be after christmas, as I am still in the information gathering phase until then.
Yes, you can use a gravity tank but i wont advise you use gravity tank because of:
1. Land topography

2.Location of your tank or borehole

3. Lenght and width of your farmland

I will advise you connect straight to your borehole or get a 5.5hp petrol water pump. This will increase pressure to the end of your farmland. If you go for pressure tanks, it will work but not effective unless you open some sides and close others.
To enjoy the spray tubes very well, pressure is needed and gravity tanks wont give enough for your farmland.
I hope you understand my points.
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Season Greetings to all Nairalnaders, especially those in the agricultural thread.

REMINDER: Micro Spray tubes still available. We are bringing out price down to #90/metre for farmers to enjoy and as Christmas and New Year Bonanza .
NB: This offer ends January 10.
I wish you more profit from your farms in 2017.
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by phillings247: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2017
do u have filters i pump water from a river
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2017
Do you mean..Do i filter the water from river?
phillings247:
do u have filters i pump water from a river
Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Happy New year to to you!!!
Irrigation tubes still available. Help your CROPS to help YOURSELF.
New Arrival now @ #80/metres

Best Offer so far

Re: Micro Spray Tube For Plantain And Other Crops For SALE!!! by Moyanbe(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2017
Do not suffer your CROP to die.

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Nuts Export Business Class / Grasscutter (micro Livestock) Farming : The A.B.C., / Container Dressing Materials And Dry/moisture Bags Available At Sehgatehub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.