Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower (955 Views)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower by MyCelebrityGist: 1:25am On Dec 15, 2016

The bridal shower is currently going on. Check out more photos after the cut.

See more photos and trending stories about her wedding HERE

Photo Credit: MyCelebrityGist
Re: Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:40am On Dec 15, 2016
God bless her union
Re: Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower by MrJorge(m): 4:20am On Dec 15, 2016
Happy married life to her in advance.
Re: Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower by Abiagirl777(f): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2016
happy married life,may you find love,peace and all that you dreamt of in marriage.
first time I'm seeing her without headgear,must be a liberal person.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower by Twaci(f): 4:48am On Dec 15, 2016
She's beautifulsmiley
Re: Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower by angelab(f): 6:49am On Dec 15, 2016
May God bless your home.

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Customize My Laptop Lid Like This? Photos / Its Official!! Toyin Abraham’s Ex Niyi Johnson Is Dating Seyi Edun / Nigerian Prostitute Breaks Daughter's Head Because Of Slippers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.