Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerians Are The Sole Cause Of Recession - Osuntoki Ibroheem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are The Sole Cause Of Recession - Osuntoki Ibroheem (306 Views)

CBN Governor Says Inflation, Interest Rates To Fall With The End Of Recession / Finally, Nigerian, Africa's Largest Economy, Grows Out Of Recession / "Strange" Things Are Happening Because Of "Recession' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are The Sole Cause Of Recession - Osuntoki Ibroheem by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:09am On Dec 15, 2016
If you can think well; Recession is just a word, everything went up because people keep wailing about recession, nothing is gonna change, this is how we gon' keep living, we are the cause of our own problems, Imagine a 25litres of palm oil was sold for 3k+ now it goes for 25k+ please think of it, even if they had used petrol to aid the manufacture of palm oil it shouldn't rise above 5k+
Pure water nko? I bought half bag of pure water for 80naira and one sachet goes for 10naira again? WTF? the distributors sell a bag for 120/130naira and they still get extra depending on the number of their purchase, Who's fooling who? 20sachets sold for 10naira each is 200naira, that's deep!
The only reason they gave for the scarcity of foods most especially grains is that they come from the North and the bokoharams Won't Leave them alone. What happens to Ofada? Who's fooling who? Nigerians can't consume any goods produced in Nigeria because Nigeria itself is FAKE, our leaders are fake, Nigerians are fake.
Even the few goods produced in Nigeria are labeled as overseas produce because the Nigerian producers know we won't buy them. So I looked back to the little I could remember, Nigeria was never like this the only thing that changed and changed everything is Our Government, Our selfish and wicked leaders. We've killed the great ones who had a great interest in seeing to Nigeria's welfare. I won't go into that now.
From 1999, Overseas based Companies have been leaving our country because they cannot spend much to produce less, I meant ELECTRICITY, the main resource that aids production of all goods after raw materials.
Dear government, please see to the stability of Electricity in Nigeria, it's the only solution to all problems. You asked how it solves the unemployment situation? Provided electricity is stable, companies would come from all parts of the world to establish and they would employ the unemployeds.

(Osuntoki Ibroheem)
(Facebook)
Re: Nigerians Are The Sole Cause Of Recession - Osuntoki Ibroheem by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 4:02am On Dec 15, 2016
Get your own palm oil and sell to us at N3,000 per 25lit. You have never heard of ripple effect? Its easier to say & write trash. The Op is infact a homeless nonentity who has never done business before. This recession squarely lie on shoulder of government. They get the policy right, the players play the game right angry

(1) (Reply)

Belly Dancers In Delhi NCR - Http://www.reckonentertainment.com/belly-dancer/ / $1 Web Hosting And Domain- Must Be Picked Up Very Carefully / Mistake Of A Quack Engineers Lead 2 Death,let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.