Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! (912 Views)

Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by GodIsBiafran: 2:37am On Dec 15, 2016
I had a dream this afternoon and Biafra became a reality and we became the most industrialized black nation in the world. But we had land not only in SE but in Delta, Rivers, Edo, Kogi, Benue, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom etc. And those people that say we will not be allowed to take our people and our lands with us are not serious. At least we own 60% of Rivers State. The people of Akwa/Cross are die hard Biafrans; the Igbos in Edo are not subjected to the Oba of Bini and we must carve out our land from there too. I will like to see a Nairalander draw this new map so that we can sanitize our people and prepare them for the hardwork that is to come. Long Live Biafra. Long Live Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Something tells you are an Afonja pretending to be a Biafraan with this brand new fresh moniker. I have seen your type before...they open a new account and immediately start talking about Biaffra like they just woke up from sleep.; a tell tell sign of an Afonja. I'll keep a very close eye on you and your IP address. If switch account, I'll know.

SE and SS...be watchful of this guy.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Whoever is drawing should employ satellite imaging biko.
Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by zendy: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2016
GodIsBiafran:
I had a dream this afternoon and Biafra became a reality and we became the most industrialized black nation in the world. But we had land not only in SE but in Delta, Rivers, Edo, Kogi, Benue, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom etc. And those people that say we will not be allowed to take our people and our lands with us are not serious. At least we own 60% of Rivers State. The people of Akwa/Cross are die hard Biafrans; the Igbos in Edo are not subjected to the Oba of Bini and we must carve out our land from there too. I will like to see a Nairalander draw this new map so that we can sanitize our people and prepare them for the hardwork that is to come. Long Live Biafra. Long Live Nnamdi Kanu.

Yoruba man pretending to be Igbo starts another divisive thread! It is easy to spot you guys these days. Biafra is giving them hear attack

1 Like

Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by slivertongue: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2016
Igbos seem not to be telling anybody their mind even the position of their political elites say little of their contemporary thinkings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by JimiOgunlola: 7:16am On Dec 15, 2016
We yoruba muslims will not be happy if all Iboes in Edo, Benue, Kogi, SS and SE unite as a bloc. Infact we will fast and pray against it.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by kettykin: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2016
I have written and I still write to smart igbos. Now is the best time to divest a part of their business from the Lagos market to the east market.

1. The economic climate does not favor a continued investments in the already volatile markets. The Lagos market can't grow bigger than the South West local economy because the Niger delta is opening up at a fast rate, this will crash the property market with very few people able to afford the high rents in certain areas of Lagos.

2. The Nigerian economy at presently being managed by quacks and incompetent team, some who have not handled any economic project all their lives.

3. The uncertainty in the future of Nigeria with the ascension of Donald Trump. From his antecedents Trump will not favor a Soviet Union kind of arrangements presently going on in China, Nigeria, Europe even Britain. Please igbos hear my voice and sell off your property and make huge profits.

4. The state policy in Lagos is totally different from the past and does not favor a continued investments in Lagos by igbos. The annual ritual of closure of markets in Alaba, Ladipo, Ikeja etc will never end.
The core reason behind this closure is to get at the Igbo economic bedrock by building new business areas which even develops the Lagos infrastructure and make igbos pay for it through the exorbitant amount of money they pay to rent the premises.

5. The continuation in extortion, harassment, seizures and exploitation of eastern businesses through strange tax laws ,use of local touts to collect money from shops, local laws that favor the emergence of local market leaders who do nothing but enforce exploitation of traders.

6. The rise and rise of the East is the next stop for economic growth with unprecedented growth in the businesses in anambra. The globalization of the Aba shoe industry which has been there since the 60s, the rising economic growth in Niger delta with game changing investments in calabar ,akwa ibom, delta and Rivers.

6.The changing business logic of igbos is now to think home and not to invest in environments which are now hostile and at the xenophobic tilting point and the ascension to office of a Pharaoh who knew not Joseph.

7. The unrestricted rise and growth of the Fulani banditry and the tacit unofficial endorsement by bodies whose only achievement is to shoot unarmed protesters . This calls for vigilance and sober reflection on our part as a mobile race.

A switch in time will save many investors with their investments
Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by GodIsBiafran: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
kettykin:
I have written and I still write to smart igbos. Now is the best time to divest a part of their business from the Lagos market to the east market.

1. The economic climate does not favor a continued investments in the already volatile markets. The Lagos market can't grow bigger than the South West local economy because the Niger delta is opening up at a fast rate, this will crash the property market with very few people able to afford the high rents in certain areas of Lagos.

2. The Nigerian economy at presently being managed by quacks and incompetent team, some who have not handled any economic project all their lives.

3. The uncertainty in the future of Nigeria with the ascension of Donald Trump. From his antecedents Trump will not favor a Soviet Union kind of arrangements presently going on in China, Nigeria, Europe even Britain. Please igbos hear my voice and sell off your property and make huge profits.

4. The state policy in Lagos is totally different from the past and does not favor a continued investments in Lagos by igbos. The annual ritual of closure of markets in Alaba, Ladipo, Ikeja etc will never end.
The core reason behind this closure is to get at the Igbo economic bedrock by building new business areas which even develops the Lagos infrastructure and make igbos pay for it through the exorbitant amount of money they pay to rent the premises.

5. The continuation in extortion, harassment, seizures and exploitation of eastern businesses through strange tax laws ,use of local touts to collect money from shops, local laws that favor the emergence of local market leaders who do nothing but enforce exploitation of traders.

6. The rise and rise of the East is the next stop for economic growth with unprecedented growth in the businesses in anambra. The globalization of the Aba shoe industry which has been there since the 60s, the rising economic growth in Niger delta with game changing investments in calabar ,akwa ibom, delta and Rivers.

6.The changing business logic of igbos is now to think home and not to invest in environments which are now hostile and at the xenophobic tilting point and the ascension to office of a Pharaoh who knew not Joseph.

7. The unrestricted rise and growth of the Fulani banditry and the tacit unofficial endorsement by bodies whose only achievement is to shoot unarmed protesters . This calls for vigilance and sober reflection on our part as a mobile race.

A switch in time will save many investors with their investments

God bless you. You are reading my mind to the T. If we don't prepare to get Biafra NOW(with the discontent in the country) then WHEN are we gonna do it?
Re: The Igbos In The Se, Niger Delta, Edo, Kogi And Benue We Are One! by DerideGull(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
GodIsBiafran:

There is nothing such as "black" nation. Yes, Biafra could become the most industrialized African nation.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Donald Dukes Bike To Calabar Carnival / Picture: Is This True About Nigeria Economy / Abia Launches Online Portal For Payment Of Taxes And Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.