Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tales Of A Nigerian Tailor (part 2) - Assistant Designer, Allow Me To Do My Job! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tales Of A Nigerian Tailor (part 2) - Assistant Designer, Allow Me To Do My Job! (433 Views)

African Tales Of The Moonlight #2: Hairy Business. / Tales Of A Nigerian Tailor - Real Tailor Issues / Tales Of A Nigerian Tailor (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Nigerian Tailor (part 2) - Assistant Designer, Allow Me To Do My Job! by LynnVille: 2:46am On Dec 15, 2016
And she flared up!

“What rubbish is this? When did we discuss about the Asaba designer? Why is it only you that remembers! You’re lying! You tailors are the same! This is why I kept calling you but you don’t pick your phone.

Read More - http://www.lynnvillle.com/tales-nigerian-tailor-part-2-assistant-fashion-designer-allow-job/

(1) (Reply)

Attention: One Thing You Should See Before 2017 / Please Say The True, If This Was Real, What Would You Have Done? / Can't Belive This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.