Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM (30813 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Albanian Civil War Caused By Ponzi Scheme / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Mindmirror: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Real help to humanity comes when you actually provide yoiur own personal money to help others not by robbing Peter to pay Paul. At the end of the day, some people's gain will become other people's loss.What type of social Justice is that. It is only a matter of time before this scheme crashes. But it surely will. MMM is a question of investing with risks involved. It has no sustainable moral content and when the bubble bursts those who know they caanot do the crying had better not do the Mavrodi.
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Mindmirror: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Real reason the scheme was frozen in December is because of
the administrators fear that there would be overwhelming requests for help by participants because of thehigh demand for cash during the Yuletide period without at least a corresponding number of help givers which will naturally crash the system

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Boyooosa(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
He is not giving anybody money from his pocket. All he is doing is collecting from Mr A and giving to Mr B, then collect from Mr C and give to Mr A. Now the day that Mr D doesn’t ‘request to give help to Mr C that day the system will fail. SIMPLE"
I am Verbatim about this statement... word for word, blood for blood, smile for smile!
Addition: This guy is trickish to the fools just like the 'teketeke osofasin'. He now wants to whip a sentiment of FG being a factor of fear for people's roundabout from the scheme. Which Security did you make provision for, for the funds of your so called Mavros at initial? Barao! The shame wey go catsh u still dey do SPARRING with Joshua in UK. Abi no be u be No 1 Guider abi wetin fools dey call u? Billions of Naira don enter your own account, u com com here com dey spill trash... No be ya fart, na some MUGU FOREVER cause am!
Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
I believe in this system till tomorrow! Handling over 3millon nigerians on one platform every seconds is the issue! I wish to provide help now! Just 30k anyway! January come quick o!

1 Like

Re: FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM by Mrrespect(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
Liars!

This is complete bull crap.

Firstly, you say it was frozen because of govt interference. But you had earlier boasted the govt opposition to the scheme would only make it wax stronger and more successful. You equally said since you have no physical structures, and that members don't pay into any MMM's accounts, there was no way the govt could arrest or stop you from doing it, which we actually accept. So, how come govt is a reason for the freezing?

Secondly, you say there was "excess panic" before the freezing; and in your all-knowing unrivaled sense you think the right thing to do was to freeze GH accounts! Doesn't this action worsen the panicky situation?

If those of you taking part in this madly insane scheme like, take heed, if you like don't take heed, the FACT is that the ponzi scheme is not sustainable and it will SURELY CRASH. It's a matter of WHEN and not IF.

If it happens that your account gets unfrozen by January, just find a way to get out with your money and sanity intact before you're driven to suicide.

I don talk my own ooo.

Just as it helped your relateive, it's same way some others elsewhere whose money went to your relatives are crying.

The scheme is like rubbing Paul to pay Peter.

Nd u think wt a click of a button one Wud jst gt out abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay Off ‘loom Money Nigeria’, SEC Warns / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month? / 86 Fb Football Ponzi Investment Legit Or Scam 86 Fb 86 Z 86 W Football Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.