Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos (1037 Views)

How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by Silensa1234: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Island market, According to the lady an old woman pretended to help her keep her money safe while she swapped the bag that had the money with another one full of newspapers. Read her post below..

"God has yet proven himself to be my God AGAIN!!! Babes!! Guys!! This is Christmas season.. Shine your eyes!!! I arrived the market (Lagos island) At about 2:30pm this afternoon I got to Lagos Island. I needed to get some stuffs. On getting there.. An old woman kept following me.. She be like "my dear, keep your money very well. This is Lagos, thieves are everywhere " I was telling her thank you as per good mother.. She also said I should hold part of the money I was with so even if my bag was snatched I have something to fall back to.. That was how I foolishly brought out the money from my bag.. She picked up a nylon.. Trying to help me tie my money.. In the course of doing that.. She swapped the money.. She tied paper with nylon.. Gave me the nylon that had paper and took my money.. I kept saying "ese ma" thank you in Yoruba.. As that was what we were conversing with... In less than two seconds.. I'm not ashamed to say I was alerted by the Holy Spirit.. I turned back and was looking at her.. ( I never knew my was missing) immediately she opened her pant and brought out my money .. Dumbfounded I was... I ran in shock to my friends shop.. When I got there, I opened the nylon she gave to me at first.. Only to see that it was newspapers.. My brothers n sisters.. Biko help me thank this God... And please y'll be watchful, anywhere you find yourself.. It's only God love that is real

http://www.guruspotblog.com.ng/2016/12/lady-shares-story-of-how-god-saved-her.html

Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Someone should pls explain this story for me,I am not understanding

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by nerilove(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2016
How can someone tell you to divide your money who you don't know from Adam, are you a kid?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by Fidelismaria: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016

i dont even understand a thing posted up dere

alerted by d holy spirit ko alertrd by mmm ni
Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by uvie66: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
This your story is incredible, what business have the old woman got with you. A stranger comes up to you giving you security advice and you gullibly give her your money to help you secure it, next you say God saved you. What has God got to do with it. Commonsense will tell us that when you are in a public market in any city in Nigeria you should not exposed your valuable. Common sense 101,Maybe sense is not common after all.
Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by NevetsIbot(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2016
lasgidi itself.
Even old women are now scheming. Oshey
Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Someone should pls explain this story for me,I am not understanding
cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by Khd95(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
If this kind thing never happen to u or some one u knw....ucantfit belivit

Naso my guy enter computer village to swap phones,he was with 7k with one techno ipad like dat the very first guy he met,collected the money nd the phone,nd gave my guy the phone my wanted,then another fellow appeared from no where nd told my guy to collect his phone nd money back that the computr village guy is a thief,unknown to my guy,dem two plan am,my guy asked for his 7k,he receievd layers of newspaper,cut into 1k size,with real 1k ontopcry

by the time my guy go check d money,dem two don jaa comot,silentlycry.
Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2016
be like say recession hold AFONJAS pass me... let's enjoy the chain mantra they orchestrated together

Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
na wa oo
AFON......

Re: Lady Shares Story Of How God Saved Her From Been Robbed By An Old Woman In Lagos by dotman4real007(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
madam na you foolish pass!! just thank God that he saved you. you don't know the old woman yet you gave her your money, you see how foolish you are?

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Killed By Police Men (photos) / Shocking: Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 In Port Harcourt (graphic Photos) / Shock As Girl Who Was Buried Two Years Ago Returns To Her Parents' House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.