Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Download Kinemaster Pro Android Video Editor App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Kinemaster Pro Android Video Editor App (720 Views)

Download Kinemaster Pro Mod APK / Download Kinemaster Pro Video Editor For Android & PC [free] / Clean And Perfectly Functional Fairly Used Infinix Hot 4 Pro Android For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Kinemaster Pro Android Video Editor App by officialwaziri: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2016
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video*, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.

For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.

Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.

* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon.

Download Here

1 Share

Re: Download Kinemaster Pro Android Video Editor App by akinwumiGJ: 10:54am On May 20, 2018
I downloaded kinemaster free version from Google Play Store...so I want to upgrade to pro... I wish to subscribe for a year. I have tried to subscribe buy showing "correct the card info or use another card " when I enter my Gtbank MasterCard debit card number. I went on Google Play Store to use it also... The same thing happens... And there is nothing wrong with my card because I use the same card number for another transaction and it went through. Please can you help me on how to go about it...i guess there is a peculiar process of getting it it apart from the one I did that I still don't know.. i really need the application... Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Free Private No Call Identifier Apps / How To Download Those Interesting Videos To Found On Youtube. / Sandisk Unveils 256GB SD Card For N60,000. Will You Buy It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.