Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? (789 Views)

Obtain A Master In International Management At Iubh,work In Ireland Or Germany / How Do I Obtain A PDGE As A Banking/finance Graduate? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form And Guide – 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? by Ssholly(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2016
I wanna know how possible for a person to obtain Jamb and Direct Entry forms without being affected in terms of nullification.
Your urgent advice will be appreciated.
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? by Linzo(m): 12:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Ssholly:
I wanna know how possible for a person to obtain Jamb and Direct Entry forms without being affected in terms of nullification.
Your urgent advice will be appreciated.
Yes, you can and no problem with that, but you can not buy two DE form, though you can also buy two DE but if discovered by jamb both DE forms will get deleted . But for jamb and DE no problem go on get it. Hope this helps
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? by Chriswazo(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Linzo:

Yes, you can and no problem with that, but you can not buy two DE form, though you can also buy two DE but if discovered by jamb both DE forms will get deleted . But for jamb and DE no problem go on get it. Hope this helps

Please Linzo, what's the best way to go about buying two DE form so that you wouldn't be caught. Any idea?
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? by Ssholly(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks it really help. Am greatful!
Re: Can 1 Person Obtain A D.E Form And JAMB Together? by Linzo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chriswazo:

Please Linzo, what's the best way to go about buying two DE form so that you wouldn't be caught. Any idea?
Send me a private mail , i cant devour the secret here to avoid over saturated, hope you understand

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Develop That Website For You(very Affordable) / 10 Social Media Digital Marketers Needed / Urgent Employment At A Shawama Spot In Lekki ( Male & Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.