Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Women Sha! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Women Sha! (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Sha! by adedolapo189(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Women are like naija network

When they are on 4G, they oversatisfy you, this is when you feel like you are very lucky to have her.

When they on 3G, they just satisfy you, take care of your needs and you will be like she is a good woman.

When they are on 2G, they take care of you just because its their duty,show little affection, starting to nag about something, demanding more from you and you will be like she is trying her best.

But when there is no network, run for your life, leave her alone untill she get back on 2G cos you will just hate yourself and you will be like is she the really one you married?
trust me that is best thing to do
So to you reading this, will you agree with me on this or not
share your thought on this
Re: Women Sha! by darlyE: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Women this... women that.... what is it about the women? u men tend to be an angel mcheeeeew!!
Re: Women Sha! by adedolapo189(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2016
darlyE:
Women this... women that.... what is it about the women? u men tend to be an angel mcheeeeew!!
no vex nah jst from my own point of view nah

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Boosting And Book Sales / Sell Your Ebook In Naira Online At Payfee / Hire A Writer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.