Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Categories Of Jobs That Can Make You Age Faster And Decreasing Your Life Span - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Categories Of Jobs That Can Make You Age Faster And Decreasing Your Life Span (652 Views)

He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / 5 Categories Of Npower That Are Likely To Be Retained In Their Various PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of Jobs That Can Make You Age Faster And Decreasing Your Life Span by aneldaking(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Categories of jobs that can make you age faster thereby decreasing your life span
Not only can a heavy workload be tiring, it often drives you to work for longer hours than you would want to. This simply means that you spend time that you would prefer to use for the things that you enjoy doing or gives life value working to you. Do you have a heavy workload at work? See 10 Categories of jobs that can make you age faster thereby decreasing your life span
SOLDIER:
In recent days, news had it that Boko Haram have been dealing with our soldiers. This job doesn't guarantee a long life.

FACTORY WORKS:
I don't think I can ever do this kind of job. I have friends who are into this job. They are always complaining of the unbearable conditions that are attached to the job, even though some of them are highly paid, especially those ones that are on night shift. Sometimes you will see their adverts scribbled on walls, "Factory Workers Needed, N40, 000 per month" shocked
BRICKLAYING:
This should top the list. My research and evidence have shown that this job normally make men age faster. You will see a 40 year old man looking like a sexagenarian. This kind of job will definitely make you age fast and will decrease your life span.

Website Moderating:
I always credit the effort of site moderators, especially the moderators of one of the best Forums in Nigeria, Nairaland; who are always online at odds hours to moderate and send defaulters to jail even when many of us are already snoring. Sometimes, I ask myself "do Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy and Fynestboi ever have time to bleep their girfriends when their girlfriends are dying of konji?" cheesy
CEMENT OFF LOADERS:
This work na die. Sometimes, I see some of these workers with two bags of cement on their heads and I begin to wonder if they have fixed shock absorbers to their necks. This kind of job will make you age faster.

REFUSE AND SEWAGE WORKS:
Even though I can't do this job, I always have compassion on those Abo.kis each time I see them working under intense sun. However, they are always looking so dirty and tattered even after working hours.

Faeces Disposing:
This remind me when I was working as a faeces packer, I almost lost my life to that job due to the stress associated with it. Both girlfriends and family members always complained of how old I was ageing more than my grandfather. I had no choice other than quit this job when my girlfriend started complaining that I was smelling "poo poo" even after working hours. This job is not the right prospect for a man that wants to live long.

TRUCK DRIVERS/MOTOR BOY (Pure water selling vans ):
In the year 1982, I once worked as a motor boy for a pure water company. I almost lost my life to this job. Even though you are ill, it's not an excuse to be absent from work.

Prostitution:
A prostitute is a prostitute no matter how we try to embellish it with modernized names such as oloshos, runs babes or whatever. I just pity these hungry bastards who trade their kitty-cats in consideration for money or Iphone6. However, even though these ladies claim that their kitty-cats are well taken care of, I can't imagine myself bleeping them. Even though some of may look prettier than Angelina Jolie, I can assure you that it doesn't make them free from diseases. The life of both prostitutes and the patronizers are at stake cheesy
Broadcaster:
Enlisted military personnel: 84.78.
Firefighter:
Airline pilot:
Police officer:
Event coordinator:
Public relations executive:
Senior corporate executive:

Please you are free to add your own.
http://www.karisastravel.com/2016/12/nnamdi-kanu-set-to-expose-secrets-that.html
Re: Categories Of Jobs That Can Make You Age Faster And Decreasing Your Life Span by torres89: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
bankers
marketers
sales rep
Re: Categories Of Jobs That Can Make You Age Faster And Decreasing Your Life Span by tecteam: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
this content is nice and lovely. <a href="https://www.makeoverarena.com/shiloh-2017-new-dawn-dance-rejoice-give-praises/">love to see more of this</a>

(1) (Reply)

oh.. my God check out dis open prayer for mr President to Die / Mother Charged With Raping Four-year-old Boy Broadcasts Vile Sex Act Live:pic / Call For Direct Induction At CISDMAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.