Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! (698 Views)

Mmm And Love / The Rise Of Trump, MMM, And The Lessons We All Can Learn / JUST REGISTERED IN MMM AND THE TEMPORARY MORATORIUM WELCOMES ME IN WHY?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2016
grin so after yahoo yahoo boys have scammed and are still scamming white people, they thought of the best way to get back at your fraudulent Nigerians, only to wreck The innocent gullible grin
. So after you people have scammed them, they have now scammed you people big time, Lwkmd o,
. Una sorry ehn grin. Doh
Re: MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by RoyalBlak007: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2016
Sugarhugs!!.. grin they are coming.
for you .

Re: MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Sugarhugs!!.. grin they are coming.
for you .

Lol I know I they wait for them grin
Re: MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by haywire07(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2016
Sugarhugs:
grin so after yahoo yahoo boys have scammed and are still scamming white people, they thought of the best way to get back at your fraudulent Nigerians, only to wreck The innocent gullible grin
. So after you people have scammed them, they have now scammed you people big time, Lwkmd o,
. Una sorry ehn grin. Doh

U sound like a 15year old who does not know the left from right but decides to re-echo what you heard people say
Re: MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by RoyalBlak007: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Lol I know I they wait for them grin

So you are wanting to be.
finding trouble this morning...eh? grin.

Re: MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
haywire07:

U sound like a 15year old who does not know the left from right but decides to re-echo what you heard people say

Lol I aff hear you oga sir
Re: MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! by MrEverest(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2016
haywire07:

I looked at the trash he wrote and could only shake my head at his ignorance. Believe me, whoever wrote that piece of garbage does not deserve a reply, it's best to allow him to continue in his tomfoolery.

(1) (Reply)

Malaysia's Crown Prince Tunku Ismail Mock Islamic Hardliners In Malaysia / See The Top 10 Cities With The Most Internet Fraudsters “yahoo Yahoo" / PHOTO: I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian- Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.