Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Durability Of Innoson Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Durability Of Innoson Cars? (16121 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durability Of Innoson Cars? by favouryemmy: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
I have intention of patronizing the Innoson brand of cars. I have been seeing their hilux in town recently. However, I wish to know how comfortable and durable they are? Do they have second hand value? If you have used their car, please let me know your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2016
favouryemmy:
I have intention of patronizing the Innoson brand of cars. I have been seeing their hilux in town recently. However, I wish to know how comfortable and durable they are? Do they have second hand value? If you have used their car, please let me know your experience.

''Hilux'' is a Toyota brand. . . I guess what you meant to say was pick-up.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
favouryemmy:

I am yet to see any broken down innosn vehicles, Innoson parts are clones of different car makers. (mitsubishi, toyota) the parts are available.

36 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by melodyirish(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2016
G
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by celestialAgent(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2016
I don't have a car yet. But when I'm buying a car, I'm buying a Peugeot.

10 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2016
Happy New Week Y'all.
Buy Nigerian to grow Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by jamela(f): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2016
ok
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by kingabdull: 6:44am On Dec 19, 2016
Google is a good friend.
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
innoson G5 on my mind tho I cant answer your question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by KingsArome(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
C
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by opalu: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2016
kingabdull:
Google is a good friend.
You will soon Google to know about your lost car keys.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 19, 2016
When did Innosson starts producing cars? because I know he own a fast food restaurant at Onitsha main market

5 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by KingRex1(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2016
I guess Toyota can be used as a yardstick
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Exodus2k(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Good
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by luvinhubby(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2016
john4reala:
When did Innosson starts producing cars? because I know he own a fast food restaurant at Onitsha main market

Dry joke.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by symbianDON(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2016
no answers yet?
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by swizzdre(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2016
I'm buying an innoson car on January 14th, don't ask me where the money is coming frommm

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by DonBobes(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I am yet to see any broken down innosn vehicles, Innoson parts are clones of different car makers. (mitsubishi, toyota) the parts are available.

GAZZUZZ as spoken, dts all.

7 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by paulchineduN(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2016
When did Innosson starts producing cars? because I know he own a fast food restaurant at Onitsha main market.

Afonja and bad belle

10 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Exodus2k(m): 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Since their Vehicles are brand new, being assembled in Nigeria here, I believe it will last long.
Maybe when you patronize them, others will take clew from you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by shaggy007(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2016
favouryemmy:

The Nigerian Army has led the way. They have showed that innoson cars are fit to be used by the military. So, yes, innoson cars are comfy and highly durable.

How many of them have broken down on the road before?

5 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2016
Who cares I want one...

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Hanendez(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2016
shaggy007:
Ok
GO AND PURCHASE ONE AND QUIT GOSSIPING

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Hanendez(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2016
GO AND PURCHASE ONE AND QUIT GOSSIPING

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2016
k
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by protocol(m): 7:17am On Dec 19, 2016
celestialAgent:
I don't have a car yet. But when I'm buying a car, I'm buying a Peugeot.
wait till u get ur cash

1 Like

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by odinahand: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2016
The parts should be readily available at the Assembly plant. you could also order for supply via their marketing line
Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by billante(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

me too! I haven't seen any faulty one stranded on the road....Sterling bank Marina have used innoson buses as staff bus for years now and I always see them being used without much issues.

The cars just needed basic maintenance every new durable car needs and they are good to go

5 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by muyibaba222(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
Does Innoson (IVM) has marketing unit at all? I'm yet to see its advert on national TVs.

8 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by honmusa(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2016
favouryemmy:
My concern about made in Nigeria vehicle is safety and emission standard. Cars is just more than just taking from place to place ,it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to ensure your maximum safety and also to ensure that the environment safety is not compromised as the car is providing its basic function .
Nigeria does not have a strict vehicle standard emission and safety law yet unlike other countries of the world so I won't be surprised if all the basic emission components are missing and so also standard safety modules like abs ,SRS,etc cos a businessman will definitely want to maximise his profit.
I think government need to come in to ensure basic standards are not compromised before all these are rolled out for consumers.

5 Likes

Re: Durability Of Innoson Cars? by Realtouchnot: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2016
favouryemmy:

When I was in school, we met Ifeanyi Uba and requested a bus from him. He called Innoson and asked him to donate one bus to us na. Innoson did. We used the bus for our postings and functions, and it really served us well. No frequent repairs and maintenance! Subsequent sets have also used it and the bus I heard is still serving them. The donation was made like 5years ago.

Also, the ones used for city shuttles in Enugu has been there for 4years or more. They still look clean and sound though

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Your Coolant Gauge Read? / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / Chrysler 300, Bentley Look Alike, Suicide Door. Bump!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.