Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Huawei Mate 8 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Huawei Mate 8 For Sale (2072 Views)

SOLD.. Foreign Used Huawei Mate 8 For Auction Price reduced / Huawei Ascend Mate 8 64gig And 4gig Ram For Sale---SOLD / In Need Of Huawei Mate 8 Or 9 Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Rhaspody(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
I got a brand new mate 8 for Sale. It's the 4gb model with 64gb storage. It's still on transit from US.
Hit me up if you are interested.
Price is 220k
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Rhaspody(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2016
I no sell again for now. the phone too sweet
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2016
dey decieve yourself

6 Likes

Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by twinskenny(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2016
pearly1:
dey decieve yourself
lol
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Rhaspody(m): 6:08am On Jan 01, 2017
pearly1:
dey decieve yourself

you no go understand. I did a little survey. Nigerians won't buy an unknown brand for the price I wanted to sell it.
And the phone too sweet.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by africanboy(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2017
huawei is not an unknown brand in nigeria. almost all our 4g lte modems, telecoms devices and some modile phones are huawei products.

the price you intended to sell was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (emphasis intended) too high, it can be got for close to 100k at gsm village. I still saw one yesterday.

And since you don't intend to sell anymore, why not delete the thread or remove the title.
Rhaspody:

you no go understand. I did a little survey. Nigerians won't buy an unknown brand for the price I wanted to sell it.
And the phone too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2017
no mind the guy.. some people can lie ehh

1 Like

Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Rhaspody(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2017
africanboy:
huawei is not an unknown brand in nigeria. almost all our 4g lte modems, telecoms devices and some modile phones are huawei products.

the price you intended to sell was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (emphasis intended) too high, it can be got for close to 100k at gsm village. I still saw one yesterday.

And since you don't intend to sell anymore, why not delete the thread or remove the title.

You'd be surprised the number of people that don't know Huawei in Nigeria.
as for the price, I got it brand new. last time I checked the price it was 230k.
check for the price of the brand new one then you will know why I said what I said about price.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by africanboy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rhaspody:

You'd be surprised the number of people that don't know Huawei in Nigeria.
as for the price, I got it brand new. last time I checked the price it was 230k.
check for the price of the brand new one then you will know why I said what I said about price.

i agree about the price. Brand new, yes. I saw a USED one.

Those people who don't know about Huawei in Nigeria have selective blindness. You just need to look in virtually any direction to see a Huawei product near you.

Glad you're enjoying the phone. I can't use it, it's too big for me. I prefer 5 inch phones.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by adrusa: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
Actually, Huawei is not unknown, but it is known for the wrong reasons. Her phones are fine out of the box, but not much thereafter. Updates are haphazard if you get them at all and since they don't release their source, there is virtually no development. No custom rom, no cyanogen, nothing.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Ativ: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
adrusa:
Actually, Huawei is not unknown, but it is known for the wrong reasons. Her phones are fine out of the box, but not much thereafter. Updates are haphazard if you get them at all and since they don't release their source, there is virtually no development. No custom rom, no cyanogen, nothing.

Several custom ROMs are available to install on the Huawei GR5(Honor 5x).
Even official CyanogenMod ROMs with frequent nightlies are available. You can get up to 5 updates in a month.

Check on xdadevelopers.com for several compatible ROMs.

africanboy:

Glad you're enjoying the phone. I can't use it, it's too big for me. I prefer 5 inch phones.
5.5 inch Huawei Honor 5x available just like you like
https://www.nairaland.com/3549037/brand-new-sealed-huawei-gr5
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Phonefanatic: 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
I remember selling my Mate 7 few months after using it when it was released....... Immediately the buyer paid and left I started regretting why I sold such a wonderful phone I'm sure Mate 8 will be much better but for camera quality of Huawei and resell value I will stick with my Samsung.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by adrusa: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I remember selling my Mate 7 few months after using it when it was released....... Immediately the buyer paid and left I started regretting why I sold such a wonderful phone I'm sure Mate 8 will be much better but for camera quality of Huawei and resell value I will stick with my Samsung.

I also had a mate 7. A great phone let down by poor community support. No cyanogenmod, no custom rom. It was otherwise a great phone, but how long before u get tired of using old software?
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Phonefanatic: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
adrusa:

I also had a mate 7. A great phone let down by poor community support. No cyanogenmod, no custom rom. It was otherwise a great phone, but how long before u get tired of using old software?

Once I customize to my taste I don't bother about software and all that since I don't use phones up to a year at max 7 months and I upgrade to a better phone.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by mikron(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rhaspody:

And the phone too sweet.
huawei is a known brand bro. not an unknown brand.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by mikron(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
africanboy:

u just spoke my mind
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by africanboy(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2017
I use a Nexus 5 which isn't even rooted. I have lost interest in root and aftermarket roms etc. I have had my fair share of that.

Nowadays, I am more interested in the reliability of the device for calls and other communication.

adrusa:

Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Rhaspody(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2017
africanboy:
I use a Nexus 5 which isn't even rooted. I have lost interest in root and aftermarket roms etc. I have had my fair share of that.

Nowadays, I am more interested in the reliability of the device for calls and other communication.

these days custom rims bore me to death.
And Huawei's emui has some nice features that was only available with xposed mode or custom roms
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by Rhaspody(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
mikron:
huawei is a known brand bro. not an unknown brand.

It's unknown. Ask anyone you meet today. they will tell you that they know the phone called Huawei but they haven't seen one.
It's in the same category as Xiaomi in Nigeria. although they have a customer service presence here in Nigeria.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by phazotron(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nigerians can't say that they don't know huawei. The truth is that Nigerians are myopic and shallow minded. They believe that it's only Samsung and Apple that make quality phones. Very true about The difficulty of selling at a good price. It's the same thing with most non-samsung and Apple phones. I'm having difficulty selling a brand new Huawei phone at a sensible price too.
Re: Huawei Mate 8 For Sale by phazotron(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
africanboy:

That price is not high for a flagship. Check d specs na. It's the same pple that'll complain that the phone is too expensive that won't say a thing about iphone 6s/6s+ (2014 phone oo) that is over 200k. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Surveillance In Nigeria / SOLD!!! / Dell Inspiron 7000 For Sale @ 8k(sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.