Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? - Music/Radio (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (156212 Views)

Poll: Who is the better dancer?

Beyonce: 25% (82 votes)
Shakira: 74% (239 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Copying Shakira / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mustange(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2007
wat. shakira was crap in dat beutiful liar song. she completly ruined dat song with her voice. she sonds like a goat. and she was crap wit da hip rollin at da end. i started to laugh wen i saw dat because beyonce was doing it well good. shakira tryin to be sexy hahahaha. beyonce's version of that song is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better. beyonce should have never joind wit dat girl. beyonce is da best y'all!!!!!!!!!

Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2007
Shakria yeah f-ing right beyonce can deffently dance better any day any where beyonce can dance to anyting all shakria can do is move her hips what else have u seen her do plese tell Beyonce sings wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better dance better and looks 10 times better dont get me wrong shakria is hot and can dance a little to some things smiley
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2007
Well u wldnt be wrong to say Beyonce steps better but Shakira tops especially in dancing.As for d Video i do nt think Shakira was dt bad.Its Beyonces song of course wat do u expect?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mustange(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2007
i know its queen b's song but i am just sayin she should have not joined wit shakira as she is craaaaaaaaaaap. also beyonce at live performances dances in high  heals and wears shoes were as shakira goes bair footed. know how can you say that shakira is a better dancer beyonce beyonce must be skilled to do those dance moves she does ok. queen b ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2007
LOL.R u her PRO or something?I still think Shakira tops anyway.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Free(f): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2007
i know its queen b's song but i am just sayin she should have not joined wit shakira as she is craaaaaaaaaaap. also beyonce at live performances dances in high heals and wears shoes were as shakira goes bair footed. know how can you say that shakira is a better dancer beyonce beyonce must be skilled to do those dance moves she does ok. queen b ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pssssssttttt Shakira is betta
heels or no heels tongue tongue grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2007
Tank u oh.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nella(f): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2007
HM, hard decition, but i will go 4 Shakira undecided
athou Beyonce also does her stuff,
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2007
Yeap its really a hard one bt its jst d truth.Shakira tops it.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by EssexBoy: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2007
beyonce is better in every way. you guys can worship your white shakira. i love my black women.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Nella(f): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
Essex Boy:

beyonce is better in every way. you guys can worship your white shakira. i love my black women.

who's talking about skin colour here??
welcome 2 d real world bro, it's not about ur colour, it's about wat u do n how u do it! wink
do u think any of us here thought about sknin colour even 4 a sec??
or do u even think Beyonce notices that she is Black??
it's high tym people stop, looking @skin colour b4 ratting some one!! angry angry

Shakira it is!!!---b her white yellow, black---or may be even green----
she can dance better than Beyonce( not lyk Beyonce can't dance,
but Shakira, just happens to top d list undecided)
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 3:51am On Mar 23, 2007
No be colour we dey talk afterall Shakira is not white like white.Shakira tops it pls eyin people.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Radiant(f): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2007
HIPS DON'T LIE!!! cheesy Shakira all the way!
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 3:02am On Mar 24, 2007
shakira is definately the better dancer of the two,and thats the only thing she's got over/on beyonce in my opinion.
beyonce, that girl is out of this world, she is wonderful.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Radiant(f): 3:11am On Mar 24, 2007
zigbo:

shakira is definately the better dancer of the two,and beyonce, that girl is out of this world, she is wonderful.

How did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 3:33am On Mar 24, 2007
i love beyonce ,but i got to admit,she is forcefull when she dances but 4 shakira it jst flows out.
why dint u ask how i came abt beyonce being wonderful nd better than shakira in everything except dance
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Radiant(f): 3:53am On Mar 24, 2007
zigbo:

thats the only thing she's got over/on beyonce.Beyonce, that girl is out of this world, she is wonderful.

You read my mind. This is where my question was picked from. So again, how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 3:57am On Mar 24, 2007
that one is crystal clear, i dont think i need to emphasize on anything on dat one undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Radiant(f): 4:04am On Mar 24, 2007
If it was clear I don't think I'll be asking. I don't share the same idea with you so. . . undecided And besides you said "in your opinion", which means it's not generally accepted that she's all what you claim she is wink
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 5:05am On Mar 24, 2007
Yeah Shakira hips dnt lie and Beyonce is jst a beautiful liar.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by Shokoloko(f): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2007
Shakira of course. Beyonce dances like a robot. but shakira is flexible.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mukina2: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2007
Shokoloko:

Shakira of course. Beyonce dances like a robot. but shakira is flexible.

now this is funny grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by mylenita: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2007
the hell with nike4luv the hell with that persin i mean evry one knows that shikira is the best!!!!!!!!!!! angry
helooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i am her fan i went to all her concerts! grin cheesy
ShAKIRA is winning becuase she has more votes! she has 75.5% and beyounce has 47.5%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
but hey i like beyounce to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 1:54am On Mar 25, 2007
LOL indeed.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 5:32am On Mar 26, 2007
Beyonce is it four shore all shikria does is moves he hips never could you see her in the club doing somthin else i do think she can dance for what she does but beyonce does a lot more in the video deja vu who else could have pulled of dancein in the sand like dat not shikria n yaw no it she just would have been mobin he hips sry but beyonce 4 shore n who care bout color they both look good but beyonce looks better wink i mean everthing from her face to her a##
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 5:35am On Mar 26, 2007
lil mike:

Beyonce is it four shore all shikria does is moves he hips never could you see her in the club doing somthin else i do think she can dance for what she does but beyonce does a lot more in the video deja vu who else could have pulled of dancein in the sand like that not shikria n yaw no it she just would have been mobin he hips sry but beyonce 4 shore n who care bout color they both look good but beyonce looks better wink i mean everthing from her face to her a##
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by zigbo(f): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2007
@radiant, i think beyonce is better looking that is why i said dancing is the only thing shakira has on her, u dont expect that i will start lecturin you on why i think beyonce is better.so u can pick the other reasons from others aite.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by jaybaby(f): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2007
tHAT IS EXACTLY WAT I'M SAYIN--BEE WAS JUS MOVIN HER HIPS LIKE A ROBOT

Shakira was doin it Far way Better--All Bee knows hw 2 do is shake ur BUTT but Shakira moves her Hips dats how U get 2 know a better dancer.

U guyz Shld check out KAFAYA dat danced 4 Lexy Doo ---She is d best dancer in Nigeria

That Song itself is CRAP--so it was even Shakira dat helped Bee--If not 4 Her
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by lilmike: 2:31am On Mar 27, 2007
I like the video beyonce did'nt move like a robot at all is so were, but at the same time they do have two diff styles of dancin but beyonce style is way better she does way more than more her butt wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more all shikra does is move her hip when so one proves me wrong i then say she better if she does other dances good but she wont when it comes to hip movin i say b better shikra do a ok job but let see her do somthin else im tired of her movin her hips she do need to change it up fast b is just more talented wit sing dancing all of the above shikra sounds horrible but she hot but not as hot as beyonce give it up beyonce better
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by 9ja4eva: 4:34am On Mar 27, 2007
U mean Shakiras voice?
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by kiss(f): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2007
has anyone seen the video of beyonce and shakira beautiful liar?beyonce is so fake,she is trying to show her hips but it doest look real to me.but shakira is so natural.or am i not making sense.
Re: Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? by sammyjl(f): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2007
undecided I think its quite nice. I just think you are not a fan of Ms B. So am I but that video is really nice and she aint fake, she does shake them hips aswell. The first time I saw that video, I thought it was a double Shakira, just to see later that its Ms B.

I totally disagree with you on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) / Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.