Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Saiatiku2019 Is A Scam. Job Seekers BEWARE! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saiatiku2019 Is A Scam. Job Seekers BEWARE! (449 Views)

See How They Are Using BBNAIJA To Scam Job Seekers! / : How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job / Job Seekers Beware Of This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saiatiku2019 Is A Scam. Job Seekers BEWARE! by Sanchez01: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
I've been seeing a couple of posts from a handle, SaiAtiku2019, asking job seekers to pay a particular amount before getting certain jobs posted on the section. I even made the mistake of forwarding to some friends whom I thought needed it, only to find out that the mails they all got are one and the same, nothing edited or taken out.

Upon visiting Atiku's official Facebook page, someone had already posted a link from here, asking if the openings are true. The response from the official page debunked the one posted here, which only means that SaiAtiku2019 is nothing but a Scammer.

The response reads 'This information is FALSE. We are not offering any jobs at the moment. Please share widely.:

'When any of the organizations owned by H.E. Atiku Abubakar seeks employees, they advertise via popular channels and never prospects to pay anything.'

https://m.facebook.com/Atiku.org/

Mynd44

Re: Saiatiku2019 Is A Scam. Job Seekers BEWARE! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2016
He has been banned by Davide70, but it's a good thing you created this thread. God bless you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saiatiku2019 Is A Scam. Job Seekers BEWARE! by Sanchez01: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
He has been banned by Davide70, but it's a good thing you created this thread. God bless you dear
I didn't know has been banned already. Thanks. Amen, and you too smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For A Business Analyst/project Manager Position / Farm Manager / Chief Security Officer Needed At British American Tobacco Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.