Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January (1349 Views)

3 Things Not To Buy In January / Top 10 Lies That Mavrodians Told Themselves Before MMM Came Crashing Down / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by ogawisdom(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
I came up with one brilliant idea that can be a life saver for many Nigerians into mmm and hence ensure mmm survives.

Nw the idea

Before anyone can GH he/she must PH an amount equivalent to his/her last PH. Ie to say we can only GH our 30% profit. The recommitment PH must be paid and confirmed b4 any GH order will be matched. If this is implemented mmm will never crash.

Eg u PHed 100k and ur Mavro is nw 130k, u must PH another 100k to access this 130k. That is it and mmm will stay and survive this trying time

Please pass this information to the Admin and some of these useless guiders earning fat for doing nothing.

If u have a better idea u can share it here too rather than complaining lets brainstorm.

1 Like

Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2016
u mean I should provide help when d one I first provided has not b granted.

2 Likes

Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by mecussey(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2016
ogawisdom:
I came up with one brilliant idea that can be a life saver for many Nigerians into mmm and hence ensure mmm survives.

Nw the idea

Before anyone can GH he/she must PH an amount equivalent to his/her last PH. Ie to say we can only GH our 30% profit. The recommitment PH must be paid and confirmed b4 any GH order will be matched. If this is implemented mmm will never crash.

Eg u PHed 100k and ur Mavro is nw 130k, u must PH another 100k to access this 130k. That is it and mmm will stay and survive this trying time

Please pass this information to the Admin and some of these useless guiders earning fat from doing nothing.

If u have a better idea u can share it here too rather than complaining lets brainstorm.

Good but not attractive..my own idea is to cut referral bonuses while maintaining the 50% interest and 30 days unfreezing. Most pple, GH everyday without PH a kobo. Right now, mmm does not need pubication again...almost every ediot knows about the scheme already. Referring wont add anything, whoever wants to join will find his way in. I like this challenge that came up this time, it will filter unwanted and business destroyers out from the system.

1 Like

Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by ogawisdom(m): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ighoga898:
u mean I should provide help when d one I first provided has not b granted.

It's a condition to get the first one grin grin grin infact I shld add that anyone that fails to abide by this survival condition shld be blocked two weeks after his/her mavro had reached the 30days mark angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
ogawisdom:

It's a condition to get the first one grin grin grin infact I shld add that anyone that fails to abide by this survival condition shld be blocked two weeks after his/her mavro had reached the 30days mark angry angry angry
they had better block it 4 me to pay another money.
Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by unite4real: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
ogawisdom:

Nw the idea

Please pass this information to the Admin and some of these useless guiders earning fat for doing nothing.

Rule number 1.....

Dont Flog a dead horse
Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by bellville: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
That's the way to go.
ogawisdom:

Nw the idea

Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by ogawisdom(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
bellville:
That's the way to go.

Sure
Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by ogawisdom(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2016
unite4real:

Rule number 1.....

Dont Flog a dead horse

Lol mmm can still survive u kw
Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by mikaael(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
mecussey:

Good but not attractive..my own idea is to cut referral bonuses while maintaining the 50% interest and 30 days unfreezing. Most pple, GH everyday without PH a kobo. Right now, mmm does not need pubication again...almost every ediot knows about the scheme already. Referring wont add anything, whoever wants to join will find his way in. I like this challenge that came up this time, it will filter unwanted and business destroyers out from the system.

Yes...I can tell u that referral bonuses ve bn cut..I ph'd yestday and I saw it has bn reduced..
Re: One brilliant idea That Can Save Mmm From Crashing In January by ogawisdom(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
mikaael:

Yes...I can tell u that referral bonuses ve bn cut..I ph'd yestday and I saw it has bn reduced..

dts good to hear

(1) (Reply)

Is IQ Option A Scam??? / . / Invest In Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.