Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) (26081 Views)

Primate Ayodele Gives His Wristwatch To Pastor Walter Akachukwu During Service / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Yeyegist(f): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2016
Pastor Keion Henderson of the The LightHouse Church shared a photo of the SUV he got for his mom to thank her for all the scarifies she made in other for him to have a good life. So thoughtful of him...

This woman has saw to it that every broken place in my life was held together by the adhesive of her love. She worked at Taco Bell making $7 an hour for years to put clothes on our backs, a roof over our heads, and food in our stomachs. My mother has never had much. And I made her a promise at 17 years old that one day I would be able to erase every memory of every dry season of her life. Now that I'm older I realize that that's not totally possible, but I am going to do my part. So today I say to you mother, Merry Christmas. For the 9 months you carried me, never missed a basketball game, every play and every graduation you attended. This is a small token of my appreciation to you for giving me life and most of all for giving me fight. I will love you forever. #MerryChristmas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOBHv6_gizO/?taken-by=pastorkeion&hl=en

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/12/us-based-nigerian-pastor-keion.html

8 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Yeyegist(f): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by feodan: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2016
My Children shall also Remember me with something tangible, (AMEN)

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
I don't know him sha....it's good to honour your parents

3 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Adebiyifunsho(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Godwin wink wink shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by ngoben(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice1.may my children remember me to when am old too amen

6 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
That's great!

I'll do so for my momma soon.

I love you Ma.

kiss

6 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Silentscreamer(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one.. She deserves even more. But i hope u r not one of those con naija pastors.
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by McDoe(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice gesture. The bible says honour your father and mother so that your days will be long
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Ngalaba1(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
I will buy car for my mom too soon...Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Donald7610: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
PLS GIVE MY MOM
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by legendte(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
HAS SAW (is this correct? We learn everyday)

Congrats super mom
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by IecheM(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one. I like that
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lol. Seven dollars an hour and your mum was poor. Come to Nigeria and see bank workers who get less than one dollar an hour.

Anyway, you have done well. Parents deserve all the care they can get.

Simetimes, you never understand until you become one. May your children honour you too.
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeyegist:
Pastor Keion Henderson of the The LightHouse Church shared a photo of the SUV he got for his mom to thank her for all the scarifies she made in other for him to have a good life. So thoughtful of him...

Great.
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by fkdmods: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Paid for by the ever so generous and ignorant congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by ngoben(f): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
nice1.may my children rem me also when am old
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by ray4real25(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by porshuch: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
legendte:
HAS SAW (is this correct? We learn everyday)

Congrats super mom
wrong is has seen

1 Like

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeyegist:

They'll start shouting,"tithe money" now..
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by mmsen: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Keion Henderson is not a 'US based Nigerian'.

The article doesn't even claim that.

He's an African-American.

Stop spreading lies please.

2 Likes

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nice one brother
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
Cool...

A little more time!
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Seven dollars an hour and your mum was poor. Come to Nigeria and see bank workers who work less than one dollar an hour.

Anyway, you have done well. Parents deserve all the care they can get.

Simetimes, you never understand until you become one. May your children honour you too.

No mind am.
Multiply dat by 2, e don pay somebody salary 4 my workplace
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by lordfizco(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
Good for him cool
I will buy car for my mum and dad too insha Allah cool

1 Like

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by potbelly(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
mama deserves the universe... cool

1 Like

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by grodt999: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
simply giving someone an SUV is enough to create a nairaland post for the world to see?
people like these need to get a life
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by RaeMystix: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
feodan:
My Children shall also Remember me with something tangible, (AMEN)
I claim it also for my future kids. Amen.
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by RaeMystix: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
mmsen:
Keion Henderson is not a 'US based Nigerian'.

The article doesn't even claim that.

He's an African-American.

Stop spreading lies please.
Me sef dey wonder. grin
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by dollarlander: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Yeyegist:

Pastor Keion Henderson of the The LightHouse Church, God will bless you abundantly for this great thing you are doing for your mother.
As I am reading this beautiful piece about you, I burst into tears because I lost my mother this year.

I planned to do same for my mother, because she did everything for me to survive. But she is no more. I missed my mother.
Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Chocogold: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
I did same thing to my mum some months ago and am not a pastor...but blessed beyond measure at a tender age...there is no one like mother to me....May God help you guys to put a surprise smiles on your mum too...they are simply the best

1 Like

Re: Keion Henderson Gives His Mother An SUV (Photo) by Chocogold: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
grodt999:

simply giving someone an SUV is enough to create a nairaland post for the world to see?
people like these need to get a life
Pray for your own breakthrough nigga and celebrate with the celebrant...

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons A Christian Should Not Take Alcohol / RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor / Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.