Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? (571 Views)

Why Nigerian Pastors Are Totally Wrong On Acquisition Of Private Jets / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / 2 Zimbabwean Female "Witches" Caught Red-handed Totally Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by fineboynl(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2016
the first missionaries i'm talking of the apostles of Jesus Christ they never got Married, non of them and not one. i search the scripture and there was no place in the bible anyone of them got married likewise Jesus himself.

and I think it same with others of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th missionaries that spread the gospel at that time, I believe non got married although there is no written records to back this up.

but as a Christ-like as it's called, Pastors shouldn't have partakes in mortal things but things of immortal.

for if anyone truly believe in the bible with whole heart they will surely not bother of keeping a wife/husband or family.

its because they don't believe and that's why they keep immortal things. money, wife and family. these guys haven't rewritten the bible and yet manage to succeed in this act without questioning.
Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Pls read 1 Corinthians 7:1-39

1 Like

Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by Scholar8200(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2016
fineboynl:
the first missionaries i'm talking of the apostles of Jesus Christ they never got Married, non of them and not one. i search the scripture and there wa no place in the bible anyone of them got married likewise Jesus himself.

and I think it same with others for the 2nd, third and forth missionaries that spread the gospel at that time I believe non got married although there is no written records to back this up.

but as a Christ-like as it's called, Pastors shouldn't have partakes in mortal things but things of immortal.

for if anyone truly believe in the bible with whole heart they will surely not bother of keeping a wife/husband or family.

its because they don't believe and that's why they keep immortal things. money wife and family. these guys haven't rewritten the bible and yet manage to succeed in this act without questioning.

Now go back and read 1 Corinthians 9:5 and Mark 1:30

1 Like

Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by ojun50(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Who be all did one self
Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by fineboynl(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2016
Scholar8200:
Now go back and read 1 Corinthians 9:5 and Mark 1:30
this teaching is for mortal humans and not the spiritual leaders. I was expecting to see one apostle that got married but was disappointed.

Jesus hand pick those guys and non married. not people who pick themselves
Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by fineboynl(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Pls read 1 Corinthians 7:1-39
still there is nothing as such there.
Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by kollintin(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2016
they sshouldnt marry because of the scrap you wrote up there na wa for some peeps.so they should ave a family.paul said if u want to get married you are free buh stay with one woman.so because d ones in d early days didnt get married so the others shouldnt.
Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by jnrbayano(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2016
St Peter was married and he is one of the apostles/disciples of Jesus.

Do you know this Op?

1 Like

Re: I Think Pastors Shouldn't Married It's Totally Wrong.. Is This Only Me? by Scholar8200(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2016
fineboynl:
this teaching is for mortal humans and not the spiritual leaders. I was expecting to see one apostle that got married but was disappointed.

Jesus hand pick those guys and non married. not people who pick themselves

But Simon's wife's mother lay sick of a fever, and anon they tell him of her.Mark 1:30

Who was Simon?

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy: What Christians Should Know / "Is Jesus God? Did Jesus Ever Claim To Be God?" / Salient Points From Today's Study Of Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.