Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k (1545 Views)

SOLD Very Neat UK Used Acer Aspire 5332 Is For Sale SOLD / Very Clean UK Used Acer Aspire One D250 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Very Clean UK Used Acer Aspire One ZG5 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2016
I need to sell my Acer Aspire One mini laptop to handle somethings. I have brought the price down so that it would be sold quickly. It is going for 20K.

I like to be very plain and open, so I would list the advantages and disadvantages the laptop has.

Disadvantages

#Once in a while, the screen does like a television that isn't getting good reception, but all you have to do is adjust it (push back or forward a bit), and it goes back to normal. It doesn't happen all the time.

#The charger doesn't work fine...it touches sometimes...but if set right, and the laptop is placed on a balanced surface, it charges fine.

#The webcam isn't working.

Advantages

#Battery life is great. It lasts 2 hours 30 minutes on heavy use (browsing with a modem and maybe listening to music at the same time), and 4 hours on minimal use (while watching movies or listening to music, or browsing with your phone's wifi).

#Great internal memory for a small laptop- 150 GB.

#Keypad working great.

#Very handy.

#Very rugged.

All in all, I feel it is a good buy. Once again, it is going for 15k. I live around Ojoo area of Ibadan.

Below is my phone number...

0802-7794635 (calls, text messages, or whatsapp)

Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by tbliss22(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
kayo80:
I need to sell my Acer Aspire One mini laptop to handle somethings. I have brought the price down so that it would be sold quickly. It is going for 15K.

I liek to be very plain and open, so I would list the advantages and disadvantages the laptop has.

Disadvantages

#Once in a while, the screen does like a television that isn't getting good reception, but all you have to do is adjust it (push back or forward a bit), and it goes back to normal. It doesn't happen all the time.

#The charger doesn't work fine...it touches sometimes...but if set right, and the laptop is placed on a balanced surface, it charges fine.

#The webcam isn't working.

Advantages

#Battery life is great. It lasts 2 hours 30 minutes on heavy use (browsing with a modem and maybe listening to music at the same time), and 4 hours on minimal use (while watching movies or listening to music, or browsing with your phone's wifi).

#Great internal memory for a small laptop- 150 GB.

#Keypad working great.

#Very handy.

#Very rugged.

All in all, I feel it is a good buy. Once again, it is going for 15k. I live around Ojoo area of Ibadan.

Below is my phone number...

0802-7794635 (calls, text messages, or whatsapp)

hello, I have the cash right away.... I stay along oando filling station just immediately after agbowo junction when coming from iwo road, Please my phone is down right now. But please let me have your email atleast to give my full description so that I can give you the money immediately. mine is tideal20@gmail.com. please send a mail now let's meet because I will give you the cash right now.

but I hope the screen is okay as described?

shalom!!
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by tbliss22(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
please bros I'm waiting for your email so that we can seal the deal tonight!! I'm currently on my tab but my phone is dead!!

my email is tideal20@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
tbliss22:
please bros I'm waiting for your email so that we can seal the deal tonight!! I'm currently on my tab but my phone is dead!!

my email is tideal20@gmail.com

Sorry, I am just seeing this. Let me send you a mail right away.
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by tbliss22(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
kayo80:

replied, we shall meet tomorrow!!
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by tbliss22(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
kayo80:

U've got a mail, please reply asap!!!
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
The laptop is still available. As I said, the screen is not so good, but if you place it permanently on a table or a any flat surface, you won't experience any problem with it. But if you hold it and move it around, the screen does like a TV that has lost reception, and once you move the screen back and forth a couple of times, it balances out. This is the major problem with the laptop, and I have stated it out so the prospective buyer knows what's up. And this is why I brought down the price to 20k.

You can reach me on 0802-7794635 (Calls, Text, and Whatsapp).

Thank you.
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
op #10k

screen goes for #9k now used ,
to change the Webcam #2k
original Mini charger is #2000-#2500

I'll have to replace this to make it work fine.

I'll give u #10k

I'm interested though in lag
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
udemzy101:
op #10k

screen goes for #9k now used ,
to change the Webcam #2k
original Mini charger is #2000-#2500

I'll have to replace this to make it work fine.

I'll give u #10k

I'm interested though in lag

No. Thank you.
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Still available.
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2016
Still available.
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
Still available.
Re: Acer Aspire One For Quick Sale In Ibadan- 20k by kayo80(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Like New UK Used Asuspro P2430U - 8GB RAM, Core i5, Nvidia Graphics , 8hrs Bat. / Computer Power Pack Price / Free Internet Satelite Equipment (vsat Dish, Buc, Lmb And I-direct Modem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.