Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (32294 Views)

2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ebosie11(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Early this morning Governor Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike led Rivers people on a peaceful protest to the Rivers State police headquarters.He demanded the immediate redeployment of Assistant Commissioner of Police Steven Hasso and Akin Fakorade from the state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/gov-wike-leads-rivers-people-to-protest.html

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ebosie11(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ebosie11(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ddippset(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2016
wow! never believed I would see this day. wike leading a protest against a police officer. one thing is certain today, a lot of people will comment on this thread either for or against wike. but nobody would comment without having the name 'Joseph mbu' playing on their mind.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by EgusiSoup: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2016
This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs come 2019 instead of the nomadic burantashi burukutu gworo chewing cow dung kunu addict ineffectual chronic buffoon ajala no certificate clueluss brainless senseless born to rule dog and baboon dullard!

Atiku&Wike 2019

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by saint047(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2016
This is Good news for Democracy

14 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DamiBukola: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:
wow! never believed I would see this day. wike leading a protest against a police officer. one thing is certain today, a lot of people will comment on this thread either for or against wike. but nobody would comment without having the name 'Joseph mbu' playing on their mind.
Pls take your illiteracy to Katsina where illiterates are bred, in Nigeria history, we have never had an assistant commissioner of police beating and shooting INEC officials and party agents before the public.

You don't have any politician as friend or a responsible person in your family I guess? If you do, u will criticize what the useless SARS official did because tomorrow he or she might be in opposition. If I am elected tomorrow as a president, going by your useless assertion, it means I should pay apc members back by killing and jailing all of them without trial? Are you putting on your thinking cap?

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ChilledPill: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Wike wike "the slayer of APshits"

50 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by CliffordOrji: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the kind of leader BIAFRA needs come 2019 instead of the nomadic burantashi burukutu gworo chewing cow dung kunu addict ineffectual chronic buffoon ajala no certificate clueluss brainless senseless born to rule dog and baboon dullard!

Atiku&Wike 2019
FIXED

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2016
Chai!! Karma is a wicked bbitch. Once upon a time, there was a police commissioner called Joseph Mbu who dealt with Governor Amaechi. Now, a mere CSP is dealing with a governor and here carrying placard like a secondary school pupil!! What a shame!!! Wicked Wike is pissing all over his body like a toddler because of a mere CSP!! What you sow, you reap!! The end is nearer than what we envisaged for Wike!

See how the governor of a state is locked out of police station like a dog grin grin grin grin, I shake my head in disbelief!!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ddippset(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Pls take your illiteracy to Katsina where illiterates are breaded, in Nigeria history, we have never had an assistant commissioner of police beating and shooting INEC officials and party agents before the public.

You don't have any politician as friend or a responsible person in your family I guess? If you do, u will criticize what the useless SARS official did because tomorrow he or she might be in opposition. If I am tomorrow elected as a president, going by your useless assertion, it means I should pay apc members back by killing and jailing all of them without trial? Are you putting on your thinking cap?
do you remember Joseph mbu? yes or no?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2016
ChilledPill:
Wike wike "the slayer of APshits"

How did he slay APC when he barely managed to get 60% of available seats? With all the mouth he made, APC should not have won any seat!!

24 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DamiBukola: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:
do you remember Joseph mbu? yes or no?
pls mods ban this person for supporting breach of duty by police in an election. Mbu never beat up an INEC official, he did fight Amaechi by blocking his way to the government house and the rest but never beat up civilians or the masses.
The thief in question was caught on camera beating up INEC returning officers and u r hearing blabbing.

I think nairaland is becoming a gathering of fools and kindergarten

44 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ddippset(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Pls take your illiteracy to Katsina where illiterates are breaded, in Nigeria history, we have never had an assistant commissioner of police beating and shooting INEC officials and party agents before the public.

You don't have any politician as friend or a responsible person in your family I guess? If you do, u will criticize what the useless SARS official did because tomorrow he or she might be in opposition. If I am tomorrow elected as a president, going by your useless assertion, it means I should pay apc members back by killing and jailing all of them without trial? Are you putting on your thinking cap?
" illiterates are BREADED". which type of bread? is it agege bread or genesis bread? the word is "BRED", past tense of " BREED". see who is calling another illiterate. tufiakwa. go and improve on your tenses.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ChilledPill: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
[s]
divicode:

How did he slay APC when he barely managed to get 60% of available seats? With all the mouth he made, APC should not have won any seat!!
[/s]
Only a slayer can get upto 60% when APshits are rigging elections.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
saint047:
This is Good news for Democracy

You mean when the governor of a state is running around like a tout and behaving like a demon when it is not even election campaign?
okay

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DamiBukola: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

Like Kemi like Divicode, so what apc had is 40 % ? seats of over 40 you won 6 and u call that 40% ? odoyo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ddippset(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

pls mods ban this person for supporting breach of duty by police in an election. Mbu never beat up an INEC official, he did fight Amaechi by blocking his way to the government house and the rest but never beat up civilians or the masses.
The thief in question was caught on camera beating up INEC returning officers and u r hearing blabbing.

I think nairaland is becoming a gathering of fools and kindergarten
lol, again kindergarten is the name of a school for children not a little child. bros stop making silly grammatical errors all over the place. be warned, I will not correct you again.

16 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2016
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
Only a slayer can get upto 60% when APshits are rigging elections.

I thought he was 1,000 steps ahead of APC? Or he did not say that again or it is pure mouth. By the way, what of the drones, don't tell me those were just toys or means of taking Rivers people money away

8 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Like Kemi like Divicode, so what apc had is 40 % ? seats of over 40 you won 6 and u call that 40% ? odoyo

Maybe you should post all the 40 seats for us! 3 senate, 8 house of reps and a couple of state assembly seats, does that amounts to 40, odoyo answer na?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ChilledPill: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
[s]
divicode:

I thought he was 1,000 steps ahead of APC? Or he did not say that again or it is pure mouth. By the way, what of the drones, don't tell me those were just toys or means of taking Rivers people money away
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]

Dude is painfully pained!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by richidinho(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
ddippset:

So because Mbu did it, every police commissioner in Rivers State shld follow same line

And you are learned and matured abi?

14 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2016
richidinho:

So because Mbu did it, every police commissioner in Rivers State shld follow same line

h
Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by ddippset(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2016
richidinho:

yes. mbu did it so haso must do it. nobody acts matured and learned on this forum so don't give me that crap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by DamiBukola: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

Maybe you should post all the 40 seats for us! 3 senate, 8 house of reps and a couple of state assembly seats, does that amounts to 40, odoyo answer na?

Rivers State Reps members are 13 and not 8.

see for your self

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/politics/2015/04/29/list-of-newly-elected-nigerian-house-of-representative-members-rivers-delta-edo-bayelsa-cross-rivers-akwa-ibom/

The rerun was for just 8 reps members, meaning pdp members are 10. Is that 40% ?

Senate pdp 2, apc 1 is that 40% ?

House of assembly, is about 31 members that will give you about 47 with 26 pdp and 5 apc is that 40 % ?

That fellow up there, looking out for my typographical error, well done. In fact go and meet Amaechi so he can pinch out some nought for you.

I am on auto spelling and I am not owing u any obligation to read through my write ups before sending same.

kindergarten is a school for children and what is wrong with my phrase up there? You just fooled yourself!!!

11 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by kcnwaigbo: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
richidinho:

What exactly did mbu even do?

6 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
DamiBukola:

Rivers State Reps members are 13 and not 8.

see for your self

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/politics/2015/04/29/list-of-newly-elected-nigerian-house-of-representative-members-rivers-delta-edo-bayelsa-cross-rivers-akwa-ibom/

The rerun was for just 8 reps members, meaning pdp members are 10. Is that 40% ?

Senate pdp 2, apc 1 is that 40% ?

House of assembly, is about 31 members that will give you about 47 with 26 pdp and 5 apc is that 40 % ?

That fellow up there, looking out for my typographical error, well done. In fact go and meet Amaechi so he can pinch out some nought for you.

I am on auto spelling and I am not owing u any obligation to read through my write ups before sending same.

kindergarten is a school for children and what is wrong with my phrase up there? You just fooled yourself!!!

This is my problem with wailers, they are barely literate, all half-educated just like the ogogoro drinker. The case is compounded when the wailer is a flat head!
You inserted a 2015 link for 2016 December election! Shame on you wailer!! I am sure you did not know not all the elections were cancelled in Rivers state or you deliberately chose to be naive and myopic!

I will like to educate half literate internet bullies like you. Elections were held in 3 senate and about 8 house of reps or so which is 11, this I erroneously referred to as 12. State assembly elections were contested for in 10 locations.

Flatttrons like you stay in Alaba market, read complete football from morning till dusk and utter gibberish and rubbish about what happens in rivers state! If you cannot write good English, please go back to Primary school!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by kcnwaigbo: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
divicode:

This is my problem with wailers, they are barely literate, all half-educated just like the ogogoro drinker. The case is compounded when the wailer is a flat head!
You inserted a 2015 link for 2016 December election! Shame on you wailer!! I am sure you did not know not all the elections were cancelled in Rivers state or you deliberately chose to be naive and myopic!

I will like to educate half literate internet bullies like you. Elections were held in 3 senate and about 8 house of reps or so which is 11, this I erroneously referred to as 12. State assembly elections were contested for in 10 locations.

Flatttrons like you stay in Alaba market, read complete football from morning till dusk and utter gibberish and rubbish about what happens in rivers state! If you cannot write good English, please go back to Primary school!
He is right, there are 32 seats in the RSHA and the PDP already has over 25 so far,12 HOR Of which the PDP has about 9i wonder how that amounts to 40%!!

12 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by pchukwudi: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
You are super shameless. So what's the point in your rant now? That APC has 40% stake in Rivers? You must be living in a graveyard.

[s]
divicode:

[/s]

13 Likes

Re: Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

He is right, there are 32 seats in the RSHA and the PDP already has over 25 so far,12 HOR Of which the PDP has about 9i wonder how that amounts to 40%!!

Chai, wailers and propaganda, they can lie enh!!
Your party is dying!! You lost Ondo, lost part of what you rigged to win in Rivers, by 2019, you would have lost all. Have a good day flatron!

https://www.nairaland.com/3517903/results-saturday-dec-10-2016

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Wages Commission To Speed Up New Salary Scale For Policemen / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.