Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

"Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash (921 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2016
I am running a mini promo ONLY for those who lost their money in the recent MMM crash. You are to answer all three riddles correctly and write a very short statement of not more than two sentences, explaining why you took part in MMM.

1. I am something. I am everywhere and I am nowhere. You can feel me but you cannot see me. What am I?
2. Which is heavier, a ton of feathers or a ton of stone?
3. Which is faster, hot or cold?

Only one answer is allowed per person and anyone with more than one answer is automatically disqualified. Also, don't forget to add your short statement explaining the reason(s) you participated in MMM.

The first three correct answers with the most convincing reason(s) get 6,000 naira each. No questions.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by INTROVERT(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Didn't do mmm

1. Air, God
2. Both weigh the same
3. Not clear
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 11:45am On Dec 15, 2016
INTROVERT:
Didn't do mmm

1. Air, God
2. Both weigh the same
3. Not clear

Sorry. You are not qualified since you didn't do MMM.
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by INTROVERT(f): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Mobsync:

Sorry. You are not qualified since you didn't do MMM.

Wasn't even interested in the money.... just the questions.Thanks
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by LifeOfATroll: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2016
1.Air
2.Same weight
3.Hot(Heat)
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by kingphilip(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
LifeOfATroll:
1.Air
2.Same weight
3.Hot(Heat)

My brother it was recession that caused it o.
Unfortunately for me it was my first time.
everybody has a first time..

kpele this too will pass and you'd make a better money than the one you lost on MMM
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mobsync(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
These moderators have killed this thread. :-?
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by LifeOfATroll: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
kingphilip:
everybody has a first time..

kpele this too will pass and you'd make a better money than the one you lost on MMM
Thanks bro
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
And who told u MMM crashed? attention seeker. see ur primary one question self. olodo
Re: "Mini" Promo For Those Who Lost Their Money In The Recent MMM Crash by Imprida(f): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
1) Air
2) both weigh the same
3) hot

i joined mmm because of the recession.

(1) (Reply)

Loan To Pay Back / What Platform Can I Grow My Btc Aside Mmm / Download Nairaapp And Earn Cool Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.