Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click (2563 Views)

Bible Says That Yahweh (jehovah) Is Devil / Is Blood Transfusion A Sin? / Why Is The Jewish God So Blood Thirsty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

Ezekiel 11:8                               American King James Version
You have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword on you, said the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 7:15                                    New International Version (©1984)
"Outside is the sword, inside are plague and famine; those in the country will die by the sword, and those in the city will be devoured by famine and plague.

New International Version (©1984)
"Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!" declares the LORD Almighty. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

Isaiah 31:8                                                       New International Version (©1984)
"Assyria will fall by a sword that is not of man; a sword, not of mortals, will devour them. They will flee before the sword and their young men will be put to forced labor

Deuteronomy 13:15                                          New International Version (©1984)
you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock[/color].

Isaiah 66:16                                               New International Version (©1984)
[color=#550000]For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment upon all men, and many will be those slain by the LORD

ETC

Quran 17 verse 107

Say (O Muhammad SAW to them): "Believe in it (the Quran) or do not believe (in it). Verily! Those who were given knowledge before it (the Jews and the Christians like Abdullah bin Salam and Salman Al-Farisee), when it is recited to them, fall down on their faces in humble prostration."
[b][/b]
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by noetic15(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2009
you are now officially the chief CLOWN of nairaland grin grin
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 1:00am On Nov 15, 2009
Thank God noetic had read it, next time don't come and disturb us that it is islam that kills, now you can see for urself
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 15, 2009
noetic15:

you are now officially the chief CLOWN of nairaland grin grin

We shouldnt call him a clown, he is indeed a terrorist who is simply too scared to kill for now.

This is not the type of person you want within 100 miles of your family, he shld be locked up.
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 1:08am On Nov 15, 2009
David too was surprised of the sword thirsty blood, hahaha, be my guest on NL, You haven't seen anything yet
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2009
Abuzola:

David too was surprised of the sword thirsty blood, hahaha, be my guest on NL, You haven't seen anything yet

I'm only surprised people make the mistake of assuming you are sane. You're this close to being a suicide bomber.
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2009
So you have decided to twist my signature, anyway its not a new thing this is what xtrianity breeds
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Thank God am a muslim
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
'And remember the Day when the wrong doer will bite at his hands, he will say ,'oh ! Would i have taken the path of the messenger (Muhammad).

Ah ! Woe to me ! Would i have never taken so and so as an intimate friend.

He indeed led me astray from the reminder (Quran) after it had come to me.

And satan to man is ever a deserter in the hour of need'
Quran 25:27-29
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Allah is a demon god kiss
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2009
Was it not ur god that was crucified and he cried like a goat ? Check mathew 27:46. Chai
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola, you think u r the only person than can blaspheme other people's religion, doctrine, etc.You've been up and down threads saying horrible things even things beyond your tiny 'ostrich egg shaped 'skull. Well, let the game begin. Thank God all muslims weren't like you.The little peace we have would have turned to pieces.Game on

I repeat, Allah is a murder f***er arabian idol
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2009
Hahaha, i never am a scorpion to the christian, Job well done, bin laden must be proud of me when he gets the news. Thumbs up zoly baba
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2009
Hahaha, i never knew am a scorpion to the christian, Job well done, bin laden must be proud of me when he gets the news. Thumbs up zoly baba
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2009
@abuzola

Hahaha, i never knew am a scorpion to the christian, Job well done, bin laden must be proud of me when he gets the news. Thumbs up zoly baba

Of course osama bin laden should be proud of you. You r doing a great job esp now that you've finally and officially identified yourself with terrorism and as an escapee boko aram member. You deserve 144 prostitutes in paradise, grin

Allah the demon god is proud of you
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2009
Smile, am now a celebrity.
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2009
MUHAMMED'S EVIL SPIRIT AND ENCHANTMENT

Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 359, Ayesha reported that Haresah-b-Hisham asked the Apostle of Allah and said, "O Apostle, how does revelation come to you?" The Apostle of Allah responded, "Sometimes it comes to me like the ringing of a bell, " The bells of hell? The association with devils is more clear in the following:

Al Hadis, Vol 4, p. 360, Obadah-b-Swamet reported that when a revelation came to the Prophet, he used to become greatly disturbed, and his face became changed. And in a narration, he would nod his head, and his companions nodded theirs, " Attested by Muslim. This has all the marks of a trance or demon possession complete with facial distortion.

how can a so called prophet be disturbed with revelation if not that the revelation is from the devil/satan who is the muslim allah grin

Muslim allah = demon grin
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile,

common let's go now,
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 1:06am On Nov 16, 2009
Who told u that revelation is easy, stupid boy now tell me, how many days did moses prepare himself before the 10 commandments were revealed to him
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 1:16am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile

Who told u that revelation is easy, stupid boy now tell me, how many days did moses prepare himself before the 10 commandments were revealed to him

Let me 'laff' for the above bolded words grin grin grin grin grin grin,

Pls pardon me.I've forgotten allah is a man made demon by Mohammed, apology for that,

BTW,why cant allah made revelation easy for Mo, abi na fake revelation? undecided
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by luvola(m): 1:37am On Nov 16, 2009
@ abu - papa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa pa papa pa
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 2:10am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile

Islamic Allah is a demonic arabian god  that possessed Mo the Paedo like Abudophile the boko aram representative in Lagos
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2009
Prophet Muhammad is a man thats why a divine revelation is hard to him to conceive
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
Bi izzah
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile, Boko Aram(Lagos State Chapter)

Prophet Muhammad is a man thats why a divine revelation is hard to him to conceive

Honestly, you are sick. Mohammed was not a real prophet but a 419 prophet.He forcefully proclaimed himself as a prophet with the use of the sword. That's why he couldn't eat, sleep, drink, pray, shit and phuck without his sword.What a fake prophet.

islamic arabian allah is a fraud cool

I'll be back to attend to ur other lies from Mo and ur demonic islamic allah tongue
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2009
Here comes the christian terrorist,

Muhammad never claim to be god so shut ur trap
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
Here comes the christian terrorist,

Muhammad never claim to be god so shut your trap

But he claimed to be a fake prophet
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
He didn't
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by whoisallah: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2009
abudophile, boko aram, Lagos state chapter

He didn't

You mean he didn't claim to be a prophet shocked
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
ABUZOLA teminikan,thumbs up
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Abuzola(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
Don't mind them jare, those ignorant christian thought jehovah was gentle as a dove now they ve seen for themselves
Re: Yahweh/jehovah/jesus Is Blood Thirsty Sword-mania, Click by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2009
uplawal:

ABUZOLA teminikan,thumbs up

gosh this man/woman is a ho.

she lusts after anyone or anything with male anatomy regardless of religious affiliation. Christian o, muslim, o, buddhist o, satanist o, mormon o, rev king o.

you name it- if its male, she's on it like a dog on heat.  Practically pulling their trousers off as it were.

the man/woman has had so many orgasms on NL alone, courtesy the males.

(1) (2)

Tower Of Babel / Being Good Without God / How The World Would Look Like If There Hasn't Been Scientists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.