Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? (2638 Views)

Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos / Who Wants To Learn Programming In Python Easily Without Stress? READ THIS / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by morzook(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
and what's the cost. Am a total newbie
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by AkinseteK(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
morzook:
and what's the cost. Am a total newbie

Contact Us now

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by macaranta(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Train students online see signature
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by arinolaa(f): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Why don't you just try udemy or codeschool online? It won't cost you anything.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
aptech is a good place.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by Macking333(m): 2:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Univelcity is one of the best places to learn how to coding. They specialize in;

1. Product Design(UI/UX)
2. Frontend Web Development
3. Datascience with Python
4. Backend With Python Django
5. CyberSecurity

You can reach them on www.univelcity.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 03, 2021
arinolaa:
Why don't you just try udemy or codeschool online? It won't cost you anything.
Where is theor centre
Also butress that it wouldn't cost anything
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by tech24: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
You can learn programming at Tech365, Ikeja, Lagos.
Check the courses here www.tech365.ng/training

Mobile App development
Software development
Data Science
Website Design
Data Analysis
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by definitelyCYRIL(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2021
tech24:
You can learn programming at Tech365, Ikeja, Lagos.
Check the courses here www.tech365.ng/training

Mobile App development
Software development
Data Science
Website Design
Data Analysis
please how long does it take to learn one of those.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Lagos? by lonelykingbk: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Blue-Prism Training in Chennai:
AIMORE Technologies gives blue crystal confirmation in Chennai to freshers and Working experts. Learn Robotic Process Automation (RPA) from the Blue-Prism course in Chennai with the most experienced and Robotic Process Automation preparing guaranteed master coaches in the field. In our blue crystal affirmation in Chennai, applicants will go through functional preparing which expands the directing ability on the instrument. In this preparation period, competitors will go through complete constant experience through commonsense models and live ventures. The Best Blue-Prism Training in Chennai makes the wannabe go through down-to-earth preparing that builds their directing abilities over the apparatus. During this time of preparing, applicants go through an intensive ongoing encounter by methods of useful occasions or models and live ventures or tasks. In this specific course, the applicants get an intensive grasp on the arrangement of their resumes by means of fake meetings and meeting readiness.
Visit Us: https://www.aimoretechnologies.com/training-courses/blueprism-training

(1) (Reply)

How I Created My Personal Website Ground Up / Which Php Framework Will You Recomend / State Of The Developer Nation Q4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.