Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos (2992 Views)

What School Can I Learn Software Engineering From Online? Or Somewhere In Abuja / Which School To Best Apply For Computer Science In Nigeria. / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2019

Hello Nairalanders,
I have interest in learning JavaScript and Python, but I need an institution I can learn it from..
I will be happy to hear your suggestions

Javanian
lordZOUGA
kodewrita
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
if you have the finance go buy course on Udacity or coursera or udemy. Even those tutors you will meet in the school you are going also have many courses they enrolled for.

2 Likes

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
2kaybiel:
if you have the finance go buy course on Udacity or coursera or udemy. Even those tutors you will meet in the school you are going also have many courses they enrolled for.

Okay thanks
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by dauddy97(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
No place like Buying course from Udemy and dedicate time to learn it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019

Okay Sir
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Ajibel(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
w3school

2 Likes

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Froshloaded:

Hello Nairalanders,
I have interest in learning JavaScript and Python, but I need an institution I can learn it from..

Javanian
lordZOUGA
kodewrita

To answer your question.
institutes I know in lag here
boatacademy -- get there address from their website
aptech
new horizons
niit (kind of costly)

And i guess you want this because of speed and learning fast. it's fine. but if its bcx of fear of self-learning, you've got to seriously work on that, though it is normal for the first time but should not be forever cus your tutor won't stay with you forever.
i can recommend some books and sites. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/ (i love this), javascript.info, jon duckett (both html,css and js), w3school is not bad for any level too.

html-- 4 days
css-- 1 week
js and framework -- ?? forever grin

i have well detailed ebook on Angular (js framework) ..... when you get to this stage, you can beep me. your choice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Maskyy:

To answer your question.
institutes I know in lag here
boatacademy -- get there address from their website
aptech
new horizons
niit (kind of costly)

And i guess you want this because of speed and learning fast. it's fine. but if its bcx of fear of self-learning, you've got to seriously work on that, though it is normal for the first time but should not be forever cus your tutor won't stay with you forever.
i can recommend some books and sites. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/ (i love this), javascript.info, jon duckett (both html,css and js), w3school is not bad for any level too.

html-- 4 days
css-- 1 week
js and framework -- ?? forever grin

i have well detailed ebook on Angular (js framework) ..... when you get to this stage, you can beep me. your choice.

I will be needing angular.js PDF
Cos I know HTML and CSS very well
I want to learn js only
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Froshloaded:

I want to learn js only

start from here and follow........ https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript to learn in-depth js and web development but if you get to the python and Django part in the site, beep me.
you will choose a js framework after you learn js finish. Angular, react and vue are js framework/library.
for you to work on Angular, you need to understand typescript which is a superscript for js. mail me if you need ts and js books. you need js to work with reactjs. bennytechno1@gmail.com
both frontend and backend or full-stack is perfect. it's your choice.

Again, angularJs is different from angular. Angular is the new framework for js from google.
angularJs is what is being used before from google too. so let's talk on angular which is an update of the previous. Angular is a front-end framework used in different companies and connects to the backend guys.
Angular is basically on typescript/js, you need to understand ts/js to use it. typescript is the superset of js.

some said reactjs is a library just for view rendering. ok, but I think the facebook guys who create react as worked hard to make it appear as a framework to others.

when you are ready to choose a js framework, beep me, I have a well-detailed ebook on Angular with projects (+ full-stack project) for an affordable price.

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Ajibel(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2019
OP, I would advise you not to learn Angular/AngularJS. You're better off with VueJS and maybe React.

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ajibel:
OP, I would advise you not to learn Angular/AngularJS. You're better off with VueJS and maybe React.
Okay man
Lalasticlala
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ajibel:

hmmm... how will i put this... everybody wants and goes for easy packages. that's the problem.
am not discriminating here. but the fact that you don't understand a package doesn't everyone should dislike it too... Nope.

anyway, just for you to know, Angular is cool, react and vue are cool too. in the hours of a larger project and full dependency.. i will stay with Angular. your choice for you too. but i wish you will state why the op should not go for Angular. or yo scare of typescript...no offense.

to the op, don't get too involved with framework/library for now. stay with learning in-depth js.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Maskyy:

hmmm... how will i put this... everybody wants and goes for easy packages. that's the problem.
am not discriminating here. but the fact that you don't understand a package doesn't everyone should dislike it too... Nope.

anyway, just for you to know, Angular is cool, react and vue are cool too. in the hours of a larger project and full dependency.. i will stay with Angular. your choice for you too. but i wish you will state why the op should not go for Angular. or yo scare of typescript...no offense.

to the op, don't get too involved with framework/library for now. stay with learning in-depth js.

OK

And what do you mean by op
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Froshloaded:

OK

And what do you mean by op

operator. owner of this thread you referred to

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

I want to learn js only

javascript.info and https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/ are the best so far that have seen. check them out. the later teaches you most topics you'll meet in js frameworks and library.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Aunty Val, I'm so happy for you, I hope Scott and Boo are doing okay...
I just read your diary and I love it, I'm following..
Aunty I see you are a computer scientist, I'm also a computer science student.
I want to be a software developer like you, what steps can you advice me to take.. I will be glad if you can mentor me...
Have a good day mama Scott

Modified
Still waiting for you wink
computergeek

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2020
conputergeek
I'm glad you slapped her
They won't come to your place again..

Im waiting for you tho smiley
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientists, designer and mobile dev eith full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding techie person Like you. Join their community and get train at no cost.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Maskyy:
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientists, designer and mobile dev eith full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding techie person Like you. Join their community and get train at no cost.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk
Okay bro
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by nurain150(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Hello Nairalanders,

Javanian
lordZOUGA
kodewrita
If you are a fan of video,I have some python video tutorial

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by nurain150(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Depends on Location
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2020
nurain150:

If you are a fan of video,I have some python video tutorial
I'm a fan, but to get the video is the ish
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by nurain150(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm a fan, but to get the video is the ish
Where do you reside

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2020
nurain150:

Where do you reside
Lagos smiley
But, I'm in Abk curently
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by nurain150(m): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lagos smiley
But, I'm in Abk curently
Can you spare somedata

1 Like

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
nurain150:

Can you spare somedata
How much data?
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Nelson636: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Good full stack developer needed and try to reach me for contract. Contact- +234 805 601 7924

2 Likes

Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Froshloaded: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Nelson636:
Good full stack developer needed and try to reach me for contract. Contact- +234 805 601 7924
Which kind of contract.
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Kubernetes: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

I want to learn js only

So you know HTML and CSS.
Great, please what projects have you done so far on them? Any link to your Git page?
Re: Which School Can I Learn Programming In Lagos by Maskyy(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Froshloaded:

Okay bro

Yap. Those guys are doing great with training on Google Classroom. That's why I need to post for them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Programmers Run Away From Java? / Where To Buy Portlets? / My Python Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.