Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min (5963 Views)

Iran Nuclear Deal: Oil Prices Climb Above $76 / OPEC Pegs Nigeria’s Oil Output At 1.8 Million Bpd / Total To Boost Nigeria’s Oil Output By 200,000 Bpd Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Am tired of all this
Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
sapele914:
I am from Delta State absolute rubbish and jargons who stole the money and mismanaged the over 1 trillion naira sent to delta state since 1999 from the federal government in Abuja? pdp criminals Ibori,uduaghan and now okowa(ibori's stooge)leaving no foundation for the next generation. what of the monies given to desopadec for the oil producing areas what happened to it ?and the Niger Delta Deveolpment Commission(NDDC) intervention funds were are the projects,what of the internal generated revenue from the states abi na only oil dey Niger Delta. Were is the states industrializtion master plan, Blame your own brothers extreme mismanagement of funds with no wealth creation plan, they are the ones cheating you, come to Lagos and see the properties they own,why did they not invest the money in the creeks. Ignorance is not an excuse in law.

I wanted to ignore you, but on a second thought, that would mean I concur with what you have typed here.

One, I am not from Delta and I am not in any way connected to you guys. I only worked there for a while.

Two, it's either you did not read what I wrote or you did not comprehend it. Meaning that you are probably the ignorant one here.

I stated clearly that the ordinary folks do not get the benefit of these funds, because they are routed through governors by the federal government, which is an aberration. I never defended any politician.

By the way, who will implement the master plan, the fisherman or the farmer on whose behalf I just wrote what I did?

Three, I don't know what you smoke, but you can intervene in any discussion on this forum without being rude and abusive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Adminisher:

You are dumb on many levels.
Jonathan was not paying oil majors JV cash calls.
Actually all governments were defaulting but for Jonathan it was not justified. Nigeria had the money to pay but mindless stealing and mismanagement made it impossible to raise the cash. Anyway they passed the debt of $5bn to Buhari the same was they passed about $2bn owed to fuel importers.
You are entitled to dis believe all this but just promise me in anything you do in life don't be like Jonathan

They haven't a clue what's going on but they're the first to grab their keyboards (or phones as the case may be) to type something, anything that fits their narratives of hatred fueled from the election loss of their plundering hero.

You're spot on about the cash call problem being a recurring theme in the JV partnership, which necessitates the production sharing contracts (PSC) for the most capital intensive field developments like the deep offshore projects. PSC ain't perfect either as it gives IOCs too much latitude, but that's a story for another day.
Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by shabakm: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
mamabomboy:
God will punish Kachikwu and Buhari for the many lies and false promises. Their families will never know peace, bastards.
the same thing to your family
Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by shabakm: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
It's easy to stay in Abuja or Lagos and make projections on a natural resource found in people's backyard.

I used to ask myself, ' what do these Niger Delta people want sef', but until you are personally involved, you don't know the pains.

You cannot not take a trillion naira from my backyard in less than six months and not be able to plow back just N100billion for the development of that area.

And before you start talking about derivation funds, these people do not have access to one percent of the funds because even the law setting it up is routinely broken to please politicians.

When you bring a semblance of development to the area, then some of these militants who break oil facilities will become powerless because even their people will start asking them questions.

If you are in Gbaramatu in delta for example and you fall sick at night, its either you die before daybreak or risk going through the waterways at midnight.

Why can't the federal government build a hospital for these people or at least build a bridge to the area to reduce the journey from about two and a half hours to less than 30 mins.

Why can't they embark on a housing programme for the coastal areas of the Niger delta because shelter is a big issue there from my observation.

And I am not talking about bug mansions, just two rooms each. By the way, they are not even that populated. Its only during elections that they manufacture millions of voters from the areas.

The issues are not as complicated as people think. We just need leaders wey deir head correct.

you means jonathan just wasted six solid years without developing his own region. GOD forbid
Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by otosa(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
mamabomboy:
God will punish Kachikwu and Buhari for the many lies and false promises. Their families will never know peace, bastards.
has it been it was a bad news now you will be happy. And for u to hear the good progressive news about Nigeria you are calling them baster, what name will we used to qualified you a Nigerian that wished to hear a bad news about his country. for your information those that want this country to destroy shall surely destroy before the day of their happiness.
Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by nuelyoyo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
It's easy to stay in Abuja or Lagos and make projections on a natural resource found in people's backyard.

I used to ask myself, ' what do these Niger Delta people want sef', but until you are personally involved, you don't know the pains.

You cannot not take a trillion naira from my backyard in less than six months and not be able to plow back just N100billion for the development of that area.

And before you start talking about derivation funds, these people do not have access to one percent of the funds because even the law setting it up is routinely broken to please politicians.

When you bring a semblance of development to the area, then some of these militants who break oil facilities will become powerless because even their people will start asking them questions.

If you are in Gbaramatu in delta for example and you fall sick at night, its either you die before daybreak or risk going through the waterways at midnight.

Why can't the federal government build a hospital for these people or at least build a bridge to the area to reduce the journey from about two and a half hours to less than 30 mins.

Why can't they embark on a housing programme for the coastal areas of the Niger delta because shelter is a big issue there from my observation.

And I am not talking about bug mansions, just two rooms each. By the way, they are not even that populated. Its only during elections that they manufacture millions of voters from the areas.

The issues are not as complicated as people think. We just need leaders wey deir head correct.

your points are valid, but remember we had a president who happens to be a son of the South South, he presided over 5 years budget but could not develop his region. Charity they say begins at home. if GEJ could not do much for his people during time of abundance , I wonder what you are expectin from a Mallam during scarcity. So much for GEJ being some pple's hero.
Re: Nigeria Oil Output Near 1.8 Mln Bpd, Set To Sign Debt Deal -oil Min by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
NDA don tire. Nothing lasts forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. / Management, Directors Of Defunct Skye Bank Under Investigation, NDIC Insists / Moneypak Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.